Things are heating up in the ME: There’s a high risk of an all-out war between Hezbollah and Israel

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Iran should do the same type of attack, which cost the zionists about 1.3 billion. Also last time, Iran successfully revealed the air defence positions of Jordan, Saudi and Israels.

Source is Israeli media so the exact amount is not known however hundreds of millions was atleast wasted. We will see what happens Im not expecting anything from Iran. How is it possible the bomb was planted inside the house? Only possible explanation is traitors or the state collaborating with the zionist.

Iran is a instigator . I don't think they will ever do something , the raafidah are the donkeys of the Jews.
Perhaps they should have been like the house of Saud, who had a well known treaty with Roosevelt, which the US continued to honour. Perhaps they should seek to "normalise" relations with that colonial state and court Nikki Minaj to tour festivals in Tehran.

Alot of Sunnis seem to be blinded by old blood fueds.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
So when will it happen do you think?
If they plan to hit Israel hard, they are forced to dig in, prepare their defenses, and move military equipment around the country to protect their sensitive sites. My guess is that once they are fully prepared defensively, which takes time, they will strike.

They took 2 weeks to respond last time.

Looks like nothing will happen tonight already 2am in Iran and no reports of wide scale movements

Check out this thread
GRbrA1sb0AMQ1CF.jpg

Iran will telegraph the attack to America through the Swiss embassy and America will notify Israel. This what they did last time. They told where they will be hitting, when they will be hitting, how many rockets they will fire, the altitude of the rockets and then de-escalate it all after the attack. Its all show and theatre.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
If they had the same energy for Gaza, the war would have been over a long time ago. But we all know they will never put their foot down and say, "Enough is enough." They are very focused on making sure nothing spirals out of control in a way that could harm their grip on power and, of course, on securing the safety of the Zio regime.