Things are heating up in the ME: There’s a high risk of an all-out war between Hezbollah and Israel

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
The joke of the day🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣General El Sisi

They will likely release another statement soon, clarifying that they meant they will provide humanitarian aid if Lebanon is attacked, but not military support. 🤣

The joke of the day🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣General El Sisi

They will likely release another statement soon, clarifying that they meant they will provide humanitarian aid if Lebanon is attacked, but not military support. 🤣

Egypt has its own issue. A population of 120 million lives in an area the size of Costa Rica. Also Egypt cant help the lebanese since they dont share a border

World

VIP
the Zionist is kinder to the muslim than the filthy rafidhi scum. go to iran and declare your love for the companions and see what happens to your dumb ass
Wow you have been a dedicated Salafi Zionist for 5 years now 😭😭😭

40B343EF-8CB8-49EF-A8AF-F14340051C8F.jpeg

08EA68BB-AA4E-4F3E-A001-AF2E4E26D6A1.jpeg

EDD547E1-AAA9-4661-8E1F-17C67724EB5C.jpeg

3FB524D3-3272-4B5F-A8DD-47FB384DD171.jpeg

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
Egypt has its own issue. A population of 120 million lives in an area the size of Costa Rica. Also Egypt cant help the lebanese since they dont share a border
He's a close ally of the Israel, he would not get involved even if every single civilian in Lebanon were being erased from existence, Politicians like to say things that make them appear strong without putting any action behind their words

Not sharing a border doesn't mean much in this context, the distance between the Egyptian border and Jerusalem is roughly 108 km (67 miles). A new front on that side would cause major panic and fear, possibly leading to a loss of military cohesion since they are being attacked from all sides at once. Not to mention, the Egyptian army is ranked 15th in the world, so they would most certainly do a lot of damage.

El Sisi watched thousands of people get killed on the other side of the border, why would it be different this time? 🤣 I could never imagine a scenario where he says he has opened a new front from the South in support of Lebanon to alleviate the pressure off them.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
Seems like they are serious this time.

Last time they sent their slow drones first, which gave their enemy enough time to prepare properly, but this time it will be different