Thinking of moving to Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gonna front denmark is kinda nice. Freetown Christiana is my go to spot everytime I visit :denzelnigga:

Safety wise still too many ajnabi for my liking

Bohol

VIP
Depends. Last time I was in Sweden (around 6 years ago) it was nice, things might have changed with too many violent immigrants
though.

Not gonna front denmark is kinda nice. Freetown Christiana is my go to spot everytime I visit :denzelnigga:

Safety wise still too many ajnabi for my liking

Lmao @ freetown :drakelaugh:i forgot about that place

Don't worry bro, finding an ajnabi outside of Copenhagen is like looking for a black cat in a coal cellar :russ:

Everytime I go back I go snow blind. :yloezpe: I couldn't live in an predominantly white area lol

Last edited:
Oh, why choose Sweden when Norway is right there? It´s a reason Swedes move to Norway to get jobs. Just consider the better option.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Oh, why choose Sweden when Norway is right there? It´s a reason Swedes move to Norway to get jobs. Just consider the better option.

Norway is expensive as hell plus their government is right wing at the moment , my plan is to go there and kawaal a girl from rich part of Oslo , my cousin already did that and he's bashaaling

Norway is expensive as hell plus their government is right wing at the moment , my plan is to go there and kawaal a girl from rich part of Oslo , my cousin already did that and he's bashaaling

Sounds like a plan, but the right wing shit is overly blown up. Next election the left will win as usual, the people are sick of the current prime minister.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Guys how's the Netherlands? I know most skinnies ran away from the Netherlands because of the lack of sharci, but as an American, can I work and live there? I love how most Dutch people can speak English. Any Dutch members on SSpot?

Help a sista out. Is the rent too expensive?

rabshole

Aragaani
Guys how's the Netherlands? I know most skinnies ran away from the Netherlands because of the lack of sharci, but as an American, can I work and live there? I love how most Dutch people can speak English. Any Dutch members on SSpot?

Help a sista out. Is the rent too expensive?
:mjcry::kendrickcry:
I feel sadness/hopelessness reeking from this comment so much so i almost wanna help a sister.
Looking for a place all the way over in netherland :jcoleno: The desperation is real :mjcry:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:mjcry::kendrickcry:
I feel sadness/hopelessness reeking from this comment so much so i almost wanna help a sister.
Looking for a place all the way over in netherland :jcoleno: The desperation is real :mjcry:
Shit got real. All those times we Somalis said black issues don't apply to us, now trump is specifically targeting Muslims. :mjcry:

rabshole

Aragaani
Shit got real. All those times we Somalis said black issues don't apply to us, now trump is specifically targeting Muslims. :mjcry:
Walaale sabar iyo iimaan
tmp_30235-full-32046916141.gif

Hey all hope your all doing well ! I need your advice on this I' was thinking of moving to Sweden in 3 years time God wiling . I currently live in the UK and just want to settle down in a different country. I'm confused about how it's like to live in Sweden as a Somali Hijabi girl. I never set foot in Swedish soil so it will be a cultural shock. I would love to hear your guys thoughts on this many thanks for your input really appreciate it

If you can't make it in London you can't make it anywhere

Move to Australia or New Zealand. It's warmer and nicer

Status
Not open for further replies.