Third world London disgusting stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re too alternative to be a basic London farax imo
People thinking I was a Londoner almost rocked my self-esteem, thank you hunno
:friendhug::friendhug::friendhug::friendhug::friendhug::friendhug::friendhug:
Just the way you type, what you come up with.

Its a good thing lowkey. Somali guys from London are just a lot more lively.
Noted. I'll make my typing more substandard from now on lol.

They're not, most of them are chronically depressed or homicidal little fåggots, they've ruined so many parties for me over the years wallahi, FÚCK native Londoners.

People thinking I was a Londoner almost rocked my self-esteem, thank you hunno
:friendhug::friendhug::friendhug::friendhug::friendhug::friendhug::friendhug:

Noted. I'll make my typing more substandard from now on lol.

They're not, most of them are chronically depressed or homicidal little fåggots, they've ruined so many parties for me over the years wallahi, FÚCK native Londoners.

London Faraaxs over you country bumkins.

London Faraaxs over you country bumkins.
I'll take being a country bumking over being a broke city-slicker who lives in perpetual fear of being stabbed by teenagers. "Lowe me bro, pls mn, I'll say f*ck Zone 2, pls bro,I'm just getting milk from Tesco"
:heh: :dead: :dead:

Last edited:
You can’t wear nice clothes, drive nice cars or own big properties in London.

You can’t even go around with your iPhone in your hand because moped thieves will snatch it.

I also remember watching a documentary on YouTube about this guy who boasted about throwing acid on women

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

You can’t even go around with your iPhone in your hand because moped thieves will snatch it.

I also remember watching a documentary on YouTube about this guy who boasted about throwing acid on women

I'd rather live somewhere in eastern Europe. Budapest or Prague are so clean and safe.

There was this guy that assaulted a girl in central Budapest when I was there and they immediately karbashed his ass.

Thats how it is done!!!!!

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP

Just live in the gentrified areas

Jungle

VIP
Could just as well be somali or some asian who stabbed him tbf. Plus he was 1 of them resellers. Die over a coat or some jordans lol

Jungle

VIP

Import the third world, become the third world as the white man would say. It was a Negro who stabbed him over a Canada Goose, which could have been fake. A CANADA GOOSE.
Should of just handed it over instead of trying to fight with your family in the house.

These resellers get robbed on the regular. Hand it over sxb. Anyway i doubt cause people on the internet said they did it itll hold up in court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending