This account calls Jawahir Osman Banadiri she’s not πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Ashraf

πŸŒŠπŸ«π’…π’”π’–π’‚ π’…π’˜π’π’π’—π’‡πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄πŸͺ½
I've never seen a tall Benadiri or Barwani woman, how the hell do they get ethnic Somali women mixed up with these mixed people. I blame the Somalis who act like they've never seen a lightskinned Somali before.
Just because you’ve never seen one doesn’t mean they don’t exist. Also not all Somali women are tall. And you’re acting like reer bendiri don’t look Somali at all, many of them look just like an ethnic lightkskined Somali women whereas others you can distinguish from. Also being benadiri isn’t synonymous with being light skinned many are darker shades.

Just because you’ve never seen one doesn’t mean they don’t exist. Also not all Somali women are tall. And you’re acting like reer bendiri don’t look Somali at all, many of them look just like an ethnic lightkskined Somali women whereas others you can distinguish from. Also being benadiri isn’t synonymous with being light skinned many are darker shades.

I am referring to those who are mostly mixed, not the ones mixed with Somali. Barwanis, I've seen plenty of them, and they look like Hindi or lightskinned Bantus to me, none of them passing 5'5 at best.

Ashraf

πŸŒŠπŸ«π’…π’”π’–π’‚ π’…π’˜π’π’π’—π’‡πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄πŸͺ½

Khaemwaset

FrΓΌher of the Djibouti Ugaasate πŸ‡©πŸ‡―
VIP
Waryaa xishood your clan have adopted their large dagger that no other Somali clan have taken it as part of their custom.
It originated from Ciise. They literally took all our clothes, diracs, macawiis, and even Yemeni stuff. Their dagger looks similar to Yamani ones also.
These man were naked until Ciise created Djibouti and brought civilisation.

Ciise πŸ‡©πŸ‡―πŸ¦
stock-photo-traditional-afar-knife-made-up-of-wood-in-djibouti-east-africa-1070490875.jpg

I literally have these daggers from like 2014 I loved them

It originated from Ciise. They literally took all our clothes, diracs, macawiis, and even Yemeni stuff. Their dagger looks similar to Yamani ones also.
It's their dagger and your clan has been living with them for centuries that you share blood with them and sometime in history you were part of their kingdom. Canfar are really good people and I don't accept them being disrespected like that way.

wonyluvr

prima hablood πœ—πœšβ‹†β‚ŠΛš
VIP

Ciise πŸ‡©πŸ‡―πŸ¦
View attachment 344754

I literally have these daggers from like 2014 I loved them
Ok but nobody said those were afar dresses on Djiboutian social media I always see pictures like these showcasing the cultures of Djibouti

Khaemwaset

VIP
It's their dagger and your clan has been living with them for centuries that you share blood with them and sometime in history you were part of their kingdom. Canfar are really good people and I don't accept them being disrespected like that way.

These man were and still are the weapon of Habash, today they fight us Ciise and attack our land with Habasha weapons and Habasha support. 600 years ago they were fighting for the Abyssinian Negus. Today they fight for Abiy. Never once in history gave Canfar rebelled or fought the Habasha. Whenever the Habash wants to put pressure on Dir they always get Afars to do incursions into our land. They did it centuries ago and they're still being good little adoons for the Christians today.

Name a kingdom they have? Aussa was originally a Dir imamnate, remnant of Adal. Then was toppled by the Afar Sultan which immediately got xooged by Abyssinians and Ottomans.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
Nobody is ugly in somalia only inbred people are ugly :kanyeshrug:
Cad cads are either perfect biological specimens, or failed biological experiments, some one highlighted this before and I agree.
Imo it's because of good genes and bad genes being reinforced.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Ok but nobody said those were afar dresses on Djiboutian social media I always see pictures like these showcasing the cultures of Djibouti
They always claiming everything we have. Yemenis too. Do you see how many of these man fight me on twitter for being ciise.
"πŸ‡©πŸ‡―πŸ‡ΎπŸ‡ͺ" niggas telling me Djibouti doesn't belong to Somalis

wonyluvr

prima hablood πœ—πœšβ‹†β‚ŠΛš
VIP
They always claiming everything we have. Yemenis too. Do you see how many of these man fight me on twitter for being ciise.
"πŸ‡©πŸ‡―πŸ‡ΎπŸ‡ͺ" niggas telling me Djibouti doesn't belong to Somalis
I was going to ask you this before but where did these Yemenis even come from

Trending