wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
TAKE ME BACK TO THE FERTILE CRESCENT

28705E29-C5F2-4FC8-8978-8028C2FE18C9.gif

wonyluvr

VIP
Using outdated Racial classifications invented by the white man in order to call us invaders is funny

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
East Africans very far from white. Africans Americans actually have European dna from recent ancestors due to slavery. They are deflecting them actually having white blood

Why do people bring up ancient admixture as if it's only unique to Somalis?

I promise you the average White American is far more mixed than the average Somali yet you'll never hear these xoolo regurgitate this. The same cadaans that enslaved and cucked them and their descendants today are far more mixed than Somalis on a genetic level yet this is never even thought about much less brought up?

'They are not so called negroes genetically'

These people constantly get mad when you people dismiss the fact that Africa is diverse yet act like chimps when not everyone is of Niger-Congo descent or looks like it

wonyluvr

VIP
Why do people bring up ancient admixture as if it's only unique to Somalis?

I promise you the average White American is far more mixed than the average Somali yet you'll never hear these xoolo regurgitate this. The same cadaans that enslaved and cucked them and their descendants today are far more mixed than Somalis on a genetic level yet this is never even thought about much less brought up?

'They are not so called negroes genetically' these people constantly get mad when you people dismiss the fact that Africa is diverse yet act like chimps when not everyone is of Niger-Congo descent or looks like it
Get them for me again

8CD42B37-8E2F-426B-B0BA-1B274BFA4645.gif

Trending