This chick on Somalidaaduunka gotta be Reiko, just has to be her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Not only am I a new member, but I'm one of the few dudes here who has shown his face.

I have been impeccably honest thus far

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yeah but... I have been steadfast in my protection of Somali girls. Even if I was another member trolling, if that member was a Somali girl hater, I'd pretty much be trolling the opposite. Standing in solidarity with them. And if that was the case, I am doing a fucking bang up job. Ain't nothing I have said to attack or disparage Somali girls here at all.

Wallahi the dudes on this site are fucked. They drove Reiko so far up the wall she's legit seeing shit that ain't there :mjcry:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yeah but... I have been steadfast in my protection of Somali girls. Even if I was another member trolling, if that member was a Somali girl hater, I'd pretty much be trolling the opposite. Standing in solidarity with them. And if that was the case, I am doing a fucking bang up job. Ain't nothing I have said to attack or disparage Somali girls here at all.

Wallahi the dudes on this site are fucked. They drove Reiko so far up the wall she's legit seeing shit that ain't there :mjcry:
No good deed goes unpunished.
:francis:

LOL miskiin

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

You here that @nucleus stop tying your hip to a lunatic:manny:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Blame these niggas but I am still watching you.

raw

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Great minds think a like. :mjswag:
It just so happens I agree w/ idol on a lot of things.

Also I called him out a while ago, I'm not sure who he is but he isn't new.:patrice:
let's not forget your women intuition sucks remember when you told me @Barni other nick was a cat fish :ivers:
you were keep telling me she was old man cat fishing:bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending