This is a repeat thought.......

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How in the world did the English Aristocrats of 1700-1900 be so sophisticated, enlightened, and built such beautiful castle grounds, beautiful hedges of gardens landscapes, and dresses and letters and culture yet-- during alone time in the toilet- they pooped in a bowl and a servant would pick the bowl???

Emir of Harar

Make Harar Great Again
How in the world did the English Aristocrats of 1700-1900 be so sophisticated, enlightened, and built such beautiful castle grounds, beautiful hedges of gardens landscapes, and dresses and letters and culture yet-- during alone time in the toilet- they pooped in a bowl and a servant would pick the bowl???
Ah you're talking about the box. I have heard of it but I am more familiar with these toilets
1000038178.jpg

Although the box existed aswell
1000038177.jpg

I think it was just a power move. Few things affirmed their lordship more than a peasant tending to their xaar. Classism was a corner stone of English society.

The things that take your fancy though
:heh:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think it was just a power move. Few things affirmed their lordship more than a peasant tending to their xaar. Classism was a corner stone of English society.

The things that take your fancy though
:heh:

:chrisfreshhah::damn: So Random ma ha?

Trending