This is becoming an epidemic nowadays. Dudes going back home and

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
marrying girls whilst being mentally sick.

How many crazy stories have you heard?

I particularly remember here in town where this lady took her mental son to Puntland and had him married off. The kid is like 20 and has this mild mental situation. He can hold a conversation with you but kid is mental and you can tell. So his mother managed to marry him to a girl over there and establish a home for him, all decked out and furnished. Then she return to the states by herself without the mental son. She left him with relatives to keep an eye on him.

Long story short this kid ended up doing something of course. The "wife" one morning run to her relatives to tell them that he wanted nothing but her arse-hole:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ::lolbron:

The mother received a phone call by the girl's family demanding a divorce and damages.

Old lady went back home to retrieve her son and now he is here.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
It's not an epidemic but there is this whole fad that if you're mentally ill a trip back home + marriage will solve it.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It's not an epidemic but there is this whole fad that if you're mentally ill a trip back home + marriage will solve it.

You are so truthful!

That was the consensus few years back but now families are thinking " if we list him to mental illness we just need him to produce now". That's the prevailing mental situation adeer

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Apart from the mental illness aspect which we should all discuss since Somalis don't understand how serious it is.

When did Anal sex equate with mental illness? I thought you enjoyed that @UncleMenace

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Apart from the mental illness aspect which we should all discuss since Somalis don't understand how serious it is.

When did Anal sex equate with mental illness? I thought you enjoyed that is @UncleMenace

I've never done it you little slave of Western debauchery.

Islamically you can't do your wife analy and she automatically becomes divorced you nacas

What is wrong you people not knowing that it's xaraam ya ilma xaaraan

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I've never done it you little slave of Western debauchery.

Islamically you can't do your wife analy and she automatically becomes divorced you nacaa

But you can cheat and force people to abort children? Selective Salafi much? :ayaanswag:

Orood adiga is aaas :dabcasar:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
But you can cheat and force people to abort children? Selective Salafi much? :ayaanswag:

Orood adiga is aaas :dabcasar:

:susp::cosbyhmm::cosbyhmm:

:dwill:

I'm not speaking of myself naayaa, I'm talking about diinta

And wtf was that Somali writing ?

VixR

Veritas
Why do they have mentally ill people reproducing? How many of them are just walking around without proper treatment?

Where is their common sense?

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
It's not just in Somalia even in the west a lot of people don't know much about mental illnesses in general, their signs/symptoms everyone's walking around they're caadi. There's many people who fled home/or are still there who suffer from war trauma. A lot of people here don't want to get themselves checked or don't see it as a problem since it's not a major sign visible to others. Back home there's not really much for people with mental illnesses, there's a lack of awareness, mental health institutions and professional help. People do notice that there's something wrong with you back home but it's shrugged off depending on how bad it is, if you're prone to having huge outbursts of aggression whether it's verbal or physical you'll probably be chained up somewhere, be sent to the baadiyo, jailed, get the shaytan beaten out of you etc.

Apollo

VIP
Many mental illnesses are fake diseases invented in the late 20th century. Other than the very obvious ones (like Schizophrenia etc) many other ones are fake recent creations.

Something like 1 in 12 children are diagnosed with ADHD. It doesn't add up.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Hmm mental illness or a fetish for anal sex ? I would go for the internal fetish he has for the anus rather than a mental health condition

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Something like 1 in 12 children are diagnosed with ADHD. It doesn't add up.
This, I don't believe in ADHD one fucking bit. Kids are just being kids, hyperactive etc. Here in Birmingham the Somali kids especially are diagnosed with ADHD en masse. The school encourage the parents to go have them checked out at the clinic, the kid might be too energetic
and what not and before you know it Abdi's got ADHD.

Last edited:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Uncle menace stay keeping us updated on international and domestic xiyawaanimo. Wallahi keep it up fam, these stories killing me :denzelnigga:

somali people think mental illness = there are jiniis in me. people back home chain them outside like dogs. even ones here in the west are ignorant about mental health. its really sad. i don't see the problem with marrying off someone who is mentally ill, we all need love. as long as she loves him and takes care of him, then its okay. problem is some girls back home will just use him for a green card and abandon the poor guy.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
But can you really blame the ones back home its hard to point out someone who is mental cause its not an illness thats very visible

DiricLover

Qalanjo
This, I don't believe in ADHD one fucking bit. Kids are just being kids, hyperactive etc. Here in Birmingham the Somali kids especially are diagnosed with ADHD en masse. The school encourage the parents to go have them checked out at the clinic, the kid might be too energetic
and what not and before you know it Abdi's got ADHD.
Ma aragtay! So many kids have been diagnosed with that recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.