This is becoming an epidemic nowadays. Dudes going back home and

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard a similar story. The mother went back home with her son to get him married to a poor unsuspecting girl. Now for the really crazy part, the mother stayed in the room and guided him through the process on the first night.

Kursi bee uu fariisatay wexena ku tiri, war meeshaas duleesho gali. :damn::mindblown:

9 months later the girl gave birth to a son. The mother was going around saying wiilkeyga waa gob gob dhalay, hal habeen buu ku dhuusay waana kana wiil bee bac ka so siisay. Markaas bee ii leeyihiin waa qac! Lool.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
I've heard a similar story. The mother went back home with her son to get him married to a poor unsuspecting girl. Now for the really crazy part, the mother stayed in the room and guided him through the process on the first night.

Kursi bee uu fariisatay wexena ku tiri, war meeshaas duleesho gali. :damn::mindblown:

9 months later the girl gave birth to a son. The mother was going around saying wiilkeyga waa gob gob dhalay, hal habeen buu ku dhuusay waana kana wiil bee bac ka so siisay. Markaas bee ii leeyihiin waa qac! Lool.
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh: Wtfffffff kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Wtf!! So she watched

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
giphy.gif

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

9 months later the girl gave b
irth to a son. The mother was going around saying wiilkeyga waa gob gob dhalay, hal habeen buu ku dhuusay waana kana wiil bee bac ka so siisay. Markaas bee ii leeyihiin waa qac! Lool.

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

She should've used my all time favorite phrase "ku aas"

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
There's another guy that I know about. He is not mental but is severely deformed of the hands and tongue.

His family has build him a nice mansion back home with the disability money he has been getting for the government.

Then the family ordered relatives back home to find a woman who will have that house and a lifetime financial support.

I swear they immediately found one and I can't blame her. The woman's circumstances makes you understand why she took this offer.

The family took the guy over there. Actually 2 people took him. They even held a small wedding for them. Then one of people that went with him, a brother was living with them till she got pregnant and she got pregnant within 3 months.

They brought back the guy and his child was born. After being away for 1 year they took him again recently to once again fill her up.

I swear to god I'm telling you a true story.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf: thats beyond WTF

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac

Loool @halka daloosha gali :damn::deadrose:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP

TXSSBx.gif

But seriously, mentally "challenged" people still need a bit of TLC too. Say alhamdulilah for your good health ppl.

I'm wheezing
giphy.gif

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
This, I don't believe in ADHD one fucking bit. Kids are just being kids, hyperactive etc. Here in Birmingham the Somali kids especially are diagnosed with ADHD en masse. The school encourage the parents to go have them checked out at the clinic, the kid might be too energetic
and what not and before you know it Abdi's got ADHD.

My brother was textbook ADHD :chrisfreshhah:

If he was white he'd be a zombie

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP

Wtf thats so fucked up :damn:the poor girl should have ran away

Status
Not open for further replies.