This is sad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Screenshot_2016-08-17-20-37-33-1.png

"We grow up with hatred, socialized under stratification and inferiorized to the bottom.
That is what Somaliness means to us. But this is our country --what should we do? Sometimes we feel scared of of our own cloth.":meleshame:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
This has to fucking stop!! What have they done to deserve this treatment? They are Somalis too. Wallahi this mad me sad.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
This has to fucking stop!! What have they done to deserve this treatment? They are Somalis too. Wallahi this mad me sad.

They have done nothing just pure evil from so called noble Somali part. And they are Somalis. :meleshame: no wonder Somalia is in such state.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
All the Somali SJW black lives matter groups fighting for foreign cause. While large suction of Somalis are oppressed by other Somali & they don't blink about it. :pacspit:

Shame, Shame, Shame!!

I've seen how these people are treated and dealt with and it's absolutely disgusting.

We can't call ourselves "Muslims" and condone this cast system.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
"Reer Daami" most of the slurs on that paragraph are from Reer Waqooyi, Daami is neighbourhood in hargeisa where Madhibaan live, it has no proper schools/roads/clinics nothing at all. Most of 'em live in shacks, this prolly one of the reasons why the cursed ictiraaf is never coming.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
"Reer Daami" most of the slurs on that paragraph are from Reer Waqooyi, Daami is neighbourhood in hargeisa where Madhibaan live, it has no proper schools/roads/clinics nothing at all. Most of 'em live in shacks, this prolly one of the reasons why the cursed ictiraaf is never coming.

Check this one: The fact that matters is these people are looked down upon everywhere in Somalia.

I was reading this 2 days ago!

:mjcry:
I bet they wouldn't mind if their son married a non-Somali woman from any other race under the sun.
I know those in the West(most) don't mind, but are those back home any different when it comes to this? Maybe for a daughter, they would be inclined to not let her marry out, but certainly not a son.

Disgusting hypocrism or self-hate, or maybe both?
You decide!

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
We are a cursed race

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

We ostracized the very drivers of civilization in favor of bakhti nomads

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Madhiiban are better than other Somalis. They need to start looking down on the so called noble Somalis that are useless human beings which the world would be better off without.

Madhibaans are hard workers and are humble. This cannot be said of Somalis that OD on khat and are lazy and unproductive and can't create anything.

I am very confused why Madhibaan would allow these people to look down on them. Your blood is worth alot more than theirs. They are no worse than wild donkeys. They are an embarrassment to the human race.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Madhiiban are better than other Somalis. They need to start looking down on the so called noble Somalis that are useless human beings which the world would be better off without.

Madhibaans are hard workers and are humble. This cannot be said of Somalis that OD on khat and are lazy and unproductive and can't create anything.

I am very confused why Madhibaan would allow these people to look down on them. Your blood is worth alot more than theirs. They are no worse than wild donkeys. They are an embarrassment to the human race.

Or we can all be equal? All of us do not discriminate against Madhiban.

Or we can all be equal? All of us do not discriminate against Madhiban.

I don't think you are their equals though nor do most non Somalis who are aware of the untouchables situation in Somalia. They are above the "noble" Somalis.

Somalis were always jealous of their skills, craft, their intelligence and their good looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending