This is sad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
I don't think you are their equals though nor do most non Somalis who are aware of the untouchables situation in Somalia. They are above the "noble" Somalis.

Somalis were always jealous of their skills, craft, their intelligence and their good looks.

I think am their equals, me, myself. I believe am equal to any other Somali. Excluding the obvious one's, that spout absurd mythical tales. Now what others categorize me is not my fault but their bias.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
So why aren't they and millions across the world equal?

Truth is their ancestors should've worked harder and competed with those other s.

Social construct discrimination: Always the majority scapegoat minority ones. In the case of Somalia we can blame due to being illiterate and believing biased stories with no backbone!

I think am their equals, me, myself. I believe am equal to any other Somali. Excluding the obvious one's, that spout absurd mythical tales. Now what others categorize me is not my fault but their bias.
aj hates somalis bud, theres no use trying to get through to him.

the gag is clans are a made up fallacy. there is no noble clan and cursed clan, their is only somali and science backs this. this is somali on somali violence and abuse which isn't shocking. somalis have always only been good at the hatred of another somali. jealousy is a trait we were taught by qablist parents who pass down the hatred. its your job to stop it at your generation and assure the future generations prosper in equality.....but somalis are xoolo so...

Nabeel786

Southie pride
This people shouldn't be treated that way. They are Somali. Subhanallah

I'm most recist Somali, but I could n't do such a thing. Its forbidden.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
I heard when MJ or isaaq married to Marehan early 70s and 80s, Marehan elders were use to beat their girls, and lock them in prison cell. Our girls don't allowed marry other tribes up to now, excluded view of them. We feel more superior than others, specially my clan Reer Diini. Which is not right. We all equal. No body better than the other. This must be stop it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending