This is the Somalis are being treated in China

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
. My theory is that the Chinese saw Black Hawk Down and choose not to risk it. But that’s just a theory, a Somali theory. Thanks for watching. My cousin found this video and that thought it was hilarious. Well, people can say Somalis are poor and this and that, but at least we’re not getting our asses beaten by Ms.Swan.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Only reason Somalis are there is for the cheap education I assume. Can't think of any other reason why anyone would want to set foot in the psuedo communist wasteland.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Only reason Somalis are there is for the cheap education I assume. Can't think of any other reason why anyone would want to set foot in the psuedo communist wasteland.
Yep, the Chinese government is pure cancer. Ironically, the Chinese can’t go just open up a shop in Mogadishu. Shit, I don’t think Akon can do it. Maybe, probably not

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
They know somalis are respectable and different to madows. They have not been persecuted in the media or slandered as much as other africans, so the chinese know there is a clear distinction between the two.

I feel sorry for other africans in china. They get beat up and mistreated.

:gucciwhat:

Lol you all are brainwashed "communist muh muh"
I would for the most part choose a country where my people dont have a bad reputation, top class education free market (its literally only the government thats communist style theres free market)

all that is better than a country in West were they teach your kid since age 4 you can be born gay :susp: '

Uu sheeg wlle they think communism= Poor soviet @Radical Canjeerorism :sass2:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
The somalis are a business minded people, we know chinese politics isn't for us so we stay there for bussines and education.

Plus we have shown the world that a triggered Somali can do some damage, if they can survive in a specially southern somalia. China is no problem for them to navigate

Trending