This is what summer in the UK looks like

Keo

VIP
GRvpHxnacAIhmzh.jpeg

Internet Nomad

βœͺΜ½Ν“WΜ½Ν“Μ½Ν“iΜ½Ν“Μ½Ν“nΜ½Ν“Μ½Ν“tΜ½Ν“Μ½Ν“eΜ½Ν“Μ½Ν“rΜ½Ν“ Μ½Ν“AΜ½Ν“Μ½Ν“rΜ½Ν“Μ½Ν“cΜ½Ν“βœͺΜ½Ν“
It’s a completely different place to the rest of the world honestly.

I have never been to a place where the weather is so inconsistent.

No joke there was a day I wanted to go out with my mates and I walked in out of the house at least 4 times to get and return the umbrella.

When its cold its alright, its only terrible when the weather is hot. And the inconsistency is a blessing in disguise because it wont remain hot for too long.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Norway and UK are some of the unhappiest place i have been. Unhappy people ungrateful all over the place. They control the media narrative and their fake happy list index of countries. Trust me if it aint shining you aint winning. When they tell you Norway is happy you know they lying straight to your face. Ugly race too. The only whites who are ugly both males and females. UK, Norway depressive place indeed. Moving out is a priority.

My biggest victory in life happened in a muslim country. No wonder Allah preferred the muslims. He gave us the heart of earth full of sunshine.

Tiyeglow

A Laandheere always pays his debts
It really messes up your circadian rhythm, its unnatural for us. Alhamdullilah because that really does look tough to accept for 3/4 of the year. That honestly looks extremely depressing

Tiyeglow

A Laandheere always pays his debts
I see American Faarax's are getting uppity again. I tell you what, you just worry about not getting shot.
I don't have a dog in this fight (no longer live in the West alxamdullilah) but give me homicide over suicide anyday of the week sxb

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Nevermind I'm happy to be cooked alive in 40Β° heat :susp:

Trending

Latest posts