This is why Somaliland needs a name change

Since the pact was broken we renounce any involvement with the junta in Hargeisa.

If you guys manage to install dad caadi ah we may discuss sharing something but that is unlikely the last 33 years taught us the hard and bitter way that this is not possible
We are getting a new leader and whether things don't work out in your favour Awdal wil always be a somaliland territory and if some of you reer awdal don't like it you can always move to Somalia at least than we can sift all the pro Somalias from all those that are pro Somaliland.

Just talk for the sake of talking don't you.

A simple read of Futuh would disabuse you of this revisionist mind you have
I have read the book and it says an Isaaq Habar Magaadle leader led the Imam's army against the Abyssinians :mjpls:

I.M Lewis:

The text refers to two Ahmad's with the nickname 'Left-handed'. One is regularly presented as 'Ahmad Guray, the Somali' (...) identified as Ahmad Gurey Xuseyn, chief of the Habar Magadle. Another reference, however, appears to link the Habar Magadle with the Eidagal. The other Ahmad is simply referred to as 'Imam Ahmad' or simply the 'Imam'.This Ahmad is not qualified by the adjective Somali (...) The two Ahmad's have been conflated into one figure, the heroic Ahmed Guray

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You claim to be gadabuursi but in this thread about customs from your qabil that you started you gave something from MJ(your closes harti cousins)

You seem very interested in learning about Gadabuursi though to better pull of your larping habits.

You are very careful I give you that you always give yourself a way out (plausible deniabilty) and never directly claim Gadabuursi, you let people draw their own conclusion based on what you write. You've been carefully crafting this persona for months and it would be a shame to abandon it now wouldn't it.

Peter Falk Detective GIF by PeacockTV

You claim to be gadabuursi but in this thread about customs from your qabil that you started you gave something from MJ(your closes harti cousins)

You seem very interested in learning about Gadabuursi though to better pull of your larping habits.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.