This kid is so cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Smart kid but sadly he lives in the UK..my projection ..,he'll knife someone as he gets older

S

Shamis

He won't! Inankaan caqliga badan jaamacad ayuu u socdaa, dalkiisa iyo dadkiisa ayuu canfici!

U

uncleruckus

Walashiis I swear the youngsters are so talented, they truly are wonder child's currently at the moment I'm saving up money to put my little sister through oxford uni or harvard in the future, she is breaking records in school in almost every academic field obamadatazz:rejoice: not only that she is also a top performer in P.E

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Walashiis I swear the youngsters are so talented, they truly are wonder child's currently at the moment I'm saving up money to put my little sister through oxford uni or harvard in the future, she is breaking records in school in almost every academic field obamadatazz:rejoice: not only that she is also a top performer in P.E

Maxaa kugu dhacay adiga:comeon::comeon:

S

Shamis

@uncleruckus Mabruuk that's amazing! That's the way things are going now - every little kid I meet wants to be an engineer or a doctor. The dark days of Somalis dreaming to become a politician will be behind us thanks to this generation.

"Gaalka dil gartiisana sii" lol I wonder how this maah maah would come across to Cadaan pple if it was translated for'em? Also, to the atheist members on the forum!
Masha Allah uncle Cawke has produced a good prodigy. The way he is mixing Somali with English effortlessly is nice, and he has a ree konfur accent lol wicked. He's got a great future ahead of him insha Allah.

S

Shamis

Gaalka lagu maah mahayo waa kii dhamcey inuu na gumeeysto fahamtu - that's why you give him his rights after his death, unlike the normal situation which is lakum diinukum wal yadiin.

I love his Somanglish lol Insha Allah his future will be great, I can't wait to follow his progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.