This man is so courageous

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
It reminds of this fellas story.

His sister was graped by a cartel member, he found the guy and put one in his head, then fled to California where he worked as a bus boy.

While in America he became a very famous singer who sold out shows, when he was invited to perform his last show in Mexico.

In the video below he is reading a death threat from the cartels but still delivers like a G, 2 hours later he was found with two holes in the head.

Last edited:

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Found his account and video was posted 2 of September this year some 10 days ago

Some users claim it was staged cause these guys looked "untrained":whoo:

I don't think he's going to die. there's a lady Anabel Hernández who is always "exposing the cartels" as a journalist (I think she's a leftist but that's another topic) and... nothing has happened to her. but a lot of people have had things happen to them of course.

mjlol.png
@ U done f***ed up

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP

Cartels fascinate me. These guy managed to buy the defense minister of the Mexican state https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1254380 they must have many more high ranking gov officials in their pockets. @Omar del Sur how long do you think your country man has left before we see him in a video on some gore site

It reminds of this fellas story.

His sister was graped by a cartel member, he found the guy and put one in his head, then fled to California where he worked as a bus boy.

While in America he became a very famous singer who sold out shows, when he was invited to perform his last show in Mexico.

In the video below he is reading a death threat from the cartels but still delivers like a G, 2 hours later he was found with two holes in the head.

Cartels are scary but ngl I can't consider a bunch of fat Mexicans as scary individuals.

A lot of these cartel members are fat niggas. Mexico is over run with a bunch of 5ft 3 250lb super villains.

Most Mexicans with a lot of native blood are short. The ones with a bit more european spaniard blood are usually taller.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Mexico should follow the bravery of El Savardor

The gangs are all in prison and treated like inhumans

1726113836594.png

1726113877229.png

Cartels are scary but ngl I can't consider a bunch of fat Mexicans as scary individuals.

A lot of these cartel members are fat niggas. Mexico is over run with a bunch of 5ft 3 250lb super villains.

Most Mexicans with a lot of native blood are short. The ones with a bit more european spaniard blood are usually taller.

Tell that to the 6’6 muscular black man in Compton getting pimpped by a 5’5 Mexican burrito.

Those tiny buggers don’t play. :reallymaury:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Tell that to the 6’6 muscular black man in Compton getting pimpped by a 5’5 Mexican burrito.

Those tiny buggers don’t play. :reallymaury:
Mexicans have strength in numbers in California.

1v1 your avg madow guy isn't scared of some Mexican.

Mexicans gangs honestly have a huge advantage in America. Madows gang members legit hate the fact that there are so many Mexicans in America.

Mexicans have strength in numbers in California.

1v1 your avg madow guy isn't scared of some Mexican.

Mexicans gangs honestly have a huge advantage in America. Madows gang members legit hate the fact that there are so many Mexicans in America.

You’re right 1 one 1 they don’t stand a chance but they are extremely United, which is a beautiful quality that’s missing in all black including Somalis.

Looks kinda staged, cartels would rep their set or organisation as an introduction when they’re sending threats, and even then few people ever escape an ordered hit so….