This Pain in unbearable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I can barely sleep at night, cant enjoy cold drinks and hot food no more cause everytime I do My head feels like it gonna explode this Pain is crazy Im gonna remove this tomorrow damn wisedom teeth

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You know who I feel so bad for anytime I experience wisdom tooth pain? People back home who reside in the miyi.

It has been said that tooth ache comes second to birth labor.

The shit is real pain.

Glad my jaw was big enough, and they grew out right. Even have more room behind my wisdom teeth.

i got mine taken out a couple months ago...get strong af pain killers. you'll only suffer a week. its not big deal. unless it gets infected then....yikes

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
i got mine taken out a couple months ago...get strong af pain killers. you'll only suffer a week. its not big deal. unless it gets infected then....yikes

It's infected that's why I gotta take em out fast this pain is too much

It's infected that's why I gotta take em out fast this pain is too much
its not infected.. you need a root canal, does the pain go away momentarily when you chew ice? i had the same issue the day before i removed it. pain killers will help you sleep. i got mine from the emergency room.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
its not infected.. you need a root canal, does the pain go away momentarily when you chew ice? i had the same issue the day before i removed it. pain killers will help you sleep. i got mine from the emergency room.

Are you the same knowthyself?

Status
Not open for further replies.