This Pain in unbearable

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's infected that's why I gotta take em out fast this pain is too much

I had a wisdom tooth infection and I had this drink from Somalia. The drink is made from the powder of an anti-septic tree that grows in Somalia, its called deesi (spelling?). Anyways the pain went away within the space of an hour alhamdulilah.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I had a wisdom tooth infection and I had this drink from Somalia. The drink is made from the powder of an anti-septic tree that grows in Somalia, its called deesi (spelling?). Anyways the pain went away within the space of an hour alhamdulilah.

Horta why do we rely on some African juju meds

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
its not infected.. you need a root canal, does the pain go away momentarily when you chew ice? i had the same issue the day before i removed it. pain killers will help you sleep. i got mine from the emergency room.

I got some shitty painkillers cause I can still feel it and when I chew ice It gets a lot worse it's super sensitive I think it's a hole

I got some shitty painkillers cause I can still feel it and when I chew ice It gets a lot worse it's super sensitive I think it's a hole
yikes i had very very strong ones only a doctor can prescribe. go to the emergency room asap and tell them its unbearable.

You remember me ?

And what happened to you ?
menace? the same guy who went into west african threads and call them ugly monkeys? the most legendary troll on any forum. haha how are you?

i was busy with school and life and forgot about somnet. it was for the best tbh

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
menace? the same guy who went into west african threads and call them ugly monkeys? the most legendary troll on any forum. haha how are you?

i was busy with school and life and forgot about somnet. it was for the best tbh

I've wondered whatever became of you. I thoroughly enjoyed you. Great to see you back.

As you can see, I've became an uncle and have slowed down. I don't bother the African forums. Heck I don't even bother no one. I'm an elder statesmen here. I am considered the mental adeero. I just walk around talking to me while they hold a debate.

I've wondered whatever became of you. I thoroughly enjoyed you. Great to see you back.

As you can see, I've became an uncle and have slowed down. I don't bother the African forums. Heck I don't even bother no one. I'm an elder statesmen here. I am considered the mental adeero. I just walk around talking to me while they hold a debate.

lmaoo thats hard to believe tbh :yloezpe:. u should go back to your old ways, you are a lot more fun that way. what ever happened to basra?

Status
Not open for further replies.