This pic is so sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
arda_3.jpg

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This one is sadder, in EU member country :dabcasar:

IMG_0757.jpg

Only man allowed in this town ..

The worst kind of people are ones who fall for anything while discarding their own Deen

image.jpeg
What is sadder is this picture of Somali federal states meeting behind one flag of Ethiopia and region flags of Somalis

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
SMH , very ugly scene. But than it could be their choice to dress such way everyone has a style.:zhqjlmx:

What brought this degenerate Jilbaab culture over there in the first place and don't inb4 islamic code dress not even arabs like to walk like a dustbin

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Please that is not their choice. Where the f*ck is the diversity no one wears the same clothes in an entire country.

mogadishu-resized-3.jpg
mogadishu-feature-resized-940x585.jpg

Not everyone wear same clothing common, I agree women in Somalia are being pressured to wear certain clothing and lEan towards outside influence but to say all are brainwashed is such over exaggerated statement.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
It is not style choice but fear of rape in danger place, poverty, plus society who is brainwashed by oil money sheikhs

@Canuck this what I mean when I say self choice.
women-praying.jpg

These are Somali women in the west whom have safe shelter and no fear of rape. But they are dressed exactly the same as the ones back home.

If you look at Somali women in Dubai, London, they dress accordingly to Islamic dress code plus with a twist of fashion. These women are wearing this dress code to conceal their identity. Many women in the war where raped by other rival clans, many may be journalists, even the Ilwad Elman activist wears it. The country is struck by war and famine, no one has that extra luxury cash to spend on clothes, they rather spend it on food, electricity etc. Note that, the niqab is not compulsory for a women to wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.