This sounds lame but....

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
I miss my job and working. The extra money is nice but I need motivation. I miss taking care of animals. I can’t understand how people can just sit around and not work. Dogs such German Shepards, Huskies and Labs become very depressed and destructive because their owners don’t provide them any activities to stimulate their mind.
0CE05672-1C7F-45AF-B443-37C7FA1E671F.jpeg
700BC56D-8E01-462F-830D-8147B832BF44.jpeg

1CDE0EEF-320D-4207-B5C1-E44BDF37DD7E.jpeg

Am I weird for loving to work ? I don’t like welfare or handouts. I love the frustrations of hard work. I like working my way up past minimum wage though hard work. The feeling from getting a pay raise feels better when my manager gives one or promotes me, rather through a mandate city law. I’m just weird. Everyone around says I’m weird for not wanting food stamps or free aid. What do you guys think?

well you have a nice job you like. If there is one thing I learned about myself its that I don't like working, I thought maybe I'd be bored but no, this life is good. :icon e biggrin:

Radical

Been there, done that
well you have a nice job you like. If there is one thing I learned about myself its that I don't like working, I thought maybe I'd be bored but no, this life is good. :icon e biggrin:
Maybe you'll like it better if it was a job you always looked forward to and enjoyed? They say you'll never work a day in your life if that's the case

Sadly the current social climate won't allow us to gain economic stability while pursuing our dreams, only few get lucky

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Maybe you'll like it better if it was a job you always looked forward to and enjoyed? They say you'll never work a day in your life if that's the case

Sadly the current social climate won't allow us to gain economic stability while pursuing our dreams, only few get lucky
I see what you mean. I pursued studies I thought would benefit me the most financially, but sat down and realized all the money in the world won’t make up for being unhappy.

That is why I am now studying KidCudiology.

My job prospects don’t look very promising, but that’s quite alright.:)

that's not true for me, I actually enjoy my job. But there's a difference between doing something you enjoy and being forced to wake up early to do something you enjoy for an allotted period of the day 5x a week :zhqjlmx:

Radical

Been there, done that
that's not true for me, I actually enjoy my job. But there's a difference between doing something you enjoy and being forced to wake up early to do something you enjoy for an allotted period of the day 5x a week :zhqjlmx:
I guess there's just no way in making that seem fun, resilience is a Somali quality though, I'm sure it'll get better walaal

Radical

Been there, done that
will I have to work under your communism?
We all have to work one way or another in order for society to stay afloat
But the goal of communism is a stateless, classles society in which the free development of the individual is the condition for the free development of all, That would include people choosing their own economic future and keeping the fruits of their labour, without the harsh systemic oppression of the ruling class being a threat to your livelihood

We all have to work one way or another in order for society to stay afloat
But the goal of communism is a stateless, classles society in which the free development of the individual is the condition for the free development of all, That would include people choosing their own economic future and keeping the fruits of their labour, without the harsh systemic oppression of the ruling class being a threat to your livelihood
that sounds haram, which ever way you wrap communism its still unislamic and oppressive

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
my profession is moving permanently to working from home, I don't know how I feel about this. In a sense, I do like waking up few hours later than usual and not worrying about traffic but I would miss the social aspect of it, joking with coworkers, seeing people going about their merry way, listening to interesting conversations on the bus, at lunch and so on. Interesting times indeed :)

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
my profession is moving permanently to working from home, I don't know how I feel about this. In a sense, I do like waking up few hours later than usual and not worrying about traffic but I would miss the social aspect of it, joking with coworkers, seeing people going about their merry way, listening to interesting conversations on the bus, at lunch and so on. Interesting times indeed :)
OH MY GOD you work for twitter!!!! Can I ask you to do a favour for me please?

Radical

Been there, done that
that sounds haram, which ever way you wrap communism its still unislamic and oppressive
Funny cause I don't see a single thing haram, unlike mortgages and interest rates that are necessary in a capitalist environment, that's just the beauty of opinions I guess

I miss my job and working. The extra money is nice but I need motivation. I miss taking care of animals. I can’t understand how people can just sit around and not work. Dogs such German Shepards, Huskies and Labs become very depressed and destructive because their owners don’t provide them any activities to stimulate their mind. View attachment 117133View attachment 117134
View attachment 117135
Am I weird for loving to work ? I don’t like welfare or handouts. I love the frustrations of hard work. I like working my way up past minimum wage though hard work. The feeling from getting a pay raise feels better when my manager gives one or promotes me, rather through a mandate city law. I’m just weird. Everyone around says I’m weird for not wanting food stamps or free aid. What do you guys think?
Of course not. Perfectly normal. No offense but it seems like toxic AA culture.

Funny cause I don't see a single thing haram, unlike mortgages and interest rates that are necessary in a capitalist environment, that's just the beauty of opinions I guess
capitalism is very unislamic too, but communism is built off of atheism. And the stateless part is the part I was referring to.

Radical

Been there, done that
capitalism is very unislamic too, but communism is built off of atheism. And the stateless part is the part I was referring to.
I'm the sure the creator of the lightbulb wasn't Muslim, yet there's one in your room
Ideas are abstract and can exist beyond the realm of one's personal beliefs, we shouldn't dismiss them solely because we disagree with the inventor

And stateless just means lack of government, people can still carry their nation's identity and religion as it has no effect on the system

I'm the sure the creator of the lightbulb wasn't Muslim, yet there's one in your room
Ideas are abstract and can exist beyond the realm of one's personal beliefs, we shouldn't dismiss them solely because we disagree with the inventor

And stateless just means lack of government, people can still carry their nation's identity and religion as it has no effect on the system
Muslims can't be stateless though. there needs to be some kind of leader to rnforce rules otherwise people live like animals OR someone take over de facto, haven't you ever read animal farm lol. Besides, everything sounds nice and glossy when you describe it, even capitalism but every system is flawed except for islam. I think that communism is probably the worst of all though, which is why it never manages to succeed except that it causes millions to die

Radical

Been there, done that
Muslims can't be stateless though. there needs to be some kind of leader to rnforce rules otherwise people live like animals OR someone take over de facto, haven't you ever read animal farm lol. Besides, everything sounds nice and glossy when you describe it, even capitalism but every system is flawed except for islam. I think that communism is probably the worst of all though, which is why it never manages to succeed except that it causes millions to die
I've said it a hundred times here but true communism hasn't been implemented yet, we've seen glimpses of it and it worked well until those countries got invaded by the US, but it's very successful in that Catalan country

There are definitely rules, and they are enforced under communal democracy that's solely in the interest of the people unlike capitalism which policies are influenced by immortal corporations

Again when I say stateless I mean reducing hierarchies to the absolute minimum, they still exist ofcourse as humanity needs them to function but it's unlike what we have now where the majority of the population is considered disposable waste and are under the thumb of a small and selfish minority

Millions more have died of starvation under capitalism in India alone during the British occupation, millions are dying right now due to starvation as I write this comment and yet we throw away enough food to feed them simply because it's more profitable to let people die

I've said it a hundred times here but true communism hasn't been implemented yet, we've seen glimpses of it and it worked well until those countries got invaded by the US, but it's very successful in that Catalan country

There are definitely rules, and they are enforced under communal democracy that's solely in the interest of the people unlike capitalism which policies are influenced by immortal corporations

Again when I say stateless I mean reducing hierarchies to the absolute minimum, they still exist ofcourse as humanity needs them to function but it's unlike what we have now where the majority of the population is considered disposable waste and are under the thumb of a small and selfish minority

Millions more have died of starvation under capitalism in India alone during the British occupation, millions are dying right now due to starvation as I write this comment and yet we throw away enough food to feed them simply because it's more profitable to let people die
brother I'm 100% against the riba based hedonist oligarch capitalist society with you. But communism I'm almost certain would come with problems in a new form even if you believe in a solution to every issue I could think of, because of the flawed nature of humans...remember when the industrial revolution gave peasants a chance to rise up and no longer be oppressed under feudalism and look what it became.

Trending