This sounds lame but....

Radical

Been there, done that
brother I'm 100% against the riba based hedonist oligarch capitalist society with you. But communism I'm almost certain would come with problems in a new form even if you believe in a solution to every issue I could think of, because of the flawed nature of humans...remember when the industrial revolution gave peasants a chance to rise up and no longer be oppressed under feudalism and look what it became.
Yes it's not perfect, but it's a whole lot better than something that has more homes than homeless people

I also believe the flaws of communism are miniscule compared to the earth destroying capitalism we have now
And I'm sure those flaws can be dealt with and resolved as there is no profit motive making corruption less likely

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
that's not true for me, I actually enjoy my job. But there's a difference between doing something you enjoy and being forced to wake up early to do something you enjoy for an allotted period of the day 5x a week :zhqjlmx:
Agreed.
Of course not. Perfectly normal. No offense but it seems like toxic AA culture.
You’re right. When I hang out in the hood, I very depressed and nihilistic. I was always encouraged to get welfare .

Agreed.

You’re right. When I hang out in the hood, I very depressed and nihilistic. I was always encouraged to get welfare .
It's the culture of AAs that's mainly behind the wealth disparity, and a heavily disadvantaged start to American life. Nothing to do with race at all. Oh and also racism too. But I think the last one's over-exaggerated.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Yes it's not perfect, but it's a whole lot better than something that has more homes than homeless people

I also believe the flaws of communism are miniscule compared to the earth destroying capitalism we have now
And I'm sure those flaws can be dealt with and resolved as there is no profit motive making corruption less likely
Communism is evil because it’s robs people’s free will. Charities and strong communities with conservative values are a better option. I don’t think that Somalis and big government go together. I hate Cuba and USSR for destroying Somalia’s trading ports for not being their puppets. Fidel Castro put black Catholics in concentration camps. Civil rights movement was hickjacked by white communists and Jews.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
I miss my job and working. The extra money is nice but I need motivation. I miss taking care of animals. I can’t understand how people can just sit around and not work. Dogs such German Shepards, Huskies and Labs become very depressed and destructive because their owners don’t provide them any activities to stimulate their mind. View attachment 117133View attachment 117134
View attachment 117135
Am I weird for loving to work ? I don’t like welfare or handouts. I love the frustrations of hard work. I like working my way up past minimum wage though hard work. The feeling from getting a pay raise feels better when my manager gives one or promotes me, rather through a mandate city law. I’m just weird. Everyone around says I’m weird for not wanting food stamps or free aid. What do you guys think?

Everyone around you says you're weird because they're lazy bums. Hard work is admirable. But if you get happy from the compensation you get for building the dream of another, imagine how you'll feel when you build your own dream.

Humans in their current state can't handle true communism no matter how good their intentions are. What we have today is a reflection of who we are :axvmm9o:

Communism is evil because it’s robs people’s free will. Charities and strong communities with conservative values are a better option. I don’t think that Somalis and big government go together. I hate Cuba and USSR for destroying Somalia’s trading ports for not being their puppets. Fidel Castro put black Catholics in concentration camps. Civil rights movement was hickjacked by white communists and Jews.
the bolded part is pretty much my view too. zakat/charity to take care of the poor, but there is nothing in islam that stops people from hoarding as much gold as they want as long as they pay their due zakat.

Radical

Been there, done that
Somalia and big governments go together? That has been working so well for Somalia so far hasn't it?... And I assure you it is not evil, what robs people of free will is 60 hour work weeks, crippling dept and the ever increasing interest of the student loans from over working yourself to gain a useless degree that pays next to nothing

clearly you're not familiar with communism as you're using the same shallow and faulty arguments most people do, USSR was slowly becoming the opposite of what communism stands for during the later years, and who cares about what Fidel did? How does the actions of one corrupt racist individual with power disapprove the functionality of an economic system? I could say capitalism bad because of Hitler and what Bush did, Obama also ordered drone strikes on innocent civilians in many countries, including Somalia but that's okay to you? I don't like arguing in whataboutisms and besides, Cuba and the USSR seem like State Communism, I don't like that crap

And how do you define conservative values? Are you talking about preserving ethnic culture? I don't see a problem, that can exist in a communist environment, do you mean parliamentary government? That certainly leaves some room for corruption as members of parliament only act on their best interest which means only the upper class will prevail and dominate most of the population, keeping them in perpetual poverty in order to sustain their wealth... like what we have now

Lastly, most big charities are corrupt these days, they can also exist on a communist state because there are always people who want food and clothing which are the least corruptible things, unlike money. The sense of community is the strongest in communism as it requires everyone to take their part in establishing a successful society, that is the end goal. Not who gets the most money.

Last edited:
I miss my job and working. The extra money is nice but I need motivation. I miss taking care of animals. I can’t understand how people can just sit around and not work. Dogs such German Shepards, Huskies and Labs become very depressed and destructive because their owners don’t provide them any activities to stimulate their mind. View attachment 117133View attachment 117134
View attachment 117135
Am I weird for loving to work ? I don’t like welfare or handouts. I love the frustrations of hard work. I like working my way up past minimum wage though hard work. The feeling from getting a pay raise feels better when my manager gives one or promotes me, rather through a mandate city law. I’m just weird. Everyone around says I’m weird for not wanting food stamps or free aid. What do you guys think?

What is your economuc phimosophy? Chicago school, Austrian, classica ...

Trending