this trend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting called a self hater for the statement I made? Lmao but I guess most of the people leaving comments to me like that are males and they don't know what us females go through. Getting hit on by a middle aged Abdi is the worst. I try my best to ignore them.
No I completely agree sis these people are probably ugly af so they cant relate to being hit on loooooooool ignore them.
However I usually just walk away without answering their questions and I completely avoid eye contact. Old pervs leave u alone when they see ur unresponsive
Welcome to SS!

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
No I completely agree sis these people are probably ugly af so they cant relate to being hit on loooooooool ignore them.
However I usually just walk away without answering their questions and I completely avoid eye contact. Old pervs leave u alone when they see ur unresponsive
Welcome to SS!

They don't know the struggle lol! And thank you I'm glad I've encountered one level minded person.

Bohol

VIP
:russ:

Being approached is a bad excuse. I don't even remember the last time I saw a halimo being approached and I live in a Somali area.
Most farahs I have seen mind their own business in the street. That is why many halimos are single no one is trying to chat them up.

:manny:

@Endrian I just noticed that this sounds what you said in your thread. I'm talking something completely different to be clear. wouldn't you to want think it's an indirect

Status
Not open for further replies.