This tweet got me mad!!!!! People are making jokes about Somalis under a tweet about a child’s death

onEdge

Recovering from humiliation kink.
I understand but it’s disgusting how they think they can speak like this about a little boy people are getting they ass in the quotes and replies though :stressed:
I read somewhere that trolls are narcissists and psychopaths. They are only feeding off of the attention you give them.
Since they are no consequences saying this online, they can say whatever will give them attention. Usually the most unhinged things will get people's attention.
But people get desensitized to such so they have to say even worse things.

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
I read somewhere that trolls are narcissists and psychopaths. They are only feeding off of the attention you give them.
Since they are no consequences saying this online, they can say whatever will give them attention. Usually the most unhinged things will get people's attention.
But people get desensitized to such so they have to say even worse things.
I don’t know about the first girl but the last two people aren’t trolls they are FBA they are known for speaking like that about Africans.They hate us and think it’s funny to use anything that happens against us :mjcry:

onEdge

Recovering from humiliation kink.
I don’t know about the first girl but the last two people aren’t trolls they are FBA they are known for speaking like that about Africans.They hate us and think it’s funny to use anything that happens against us :mjcry:
They are classified as trolls. They just need a "reason"

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
The beitch is ugly even me am more prettier than her.
Rate my pic
IMG_1314.jpeg

Y’all i know what was said is terrible and disgusting but I could tell in <5 seconds this was a troll, what kind of Muslim has the username “shaytan love”:dead:100% it’s some fat incel rolling in his basement laughing watching y’all come after maadows

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
Y’all i know what was said is terrible and disgusting but I could tell in <5 seconds this was a troll, what kind of Muslim has the username “shaytan love”:dead:100% it’s some fat incel rolling at his basement watching y’all come after maadows
There’s more than one person speaking down on a dead child though ☹️☹️☹️

Trending