My cousin divorced her husband, "This is not your house."

Yaraye

VIP
He said that and she said, "You're right!."
Packed her sh!t, and knocked at our house in the middle of the night.
He was shocked from such fright,
Kept calling with all of his might.
Not a single peep or sight,
Shall he ever be blessed with again at night.

His visage turned pale, a sight most rare,
A blustering fool, devoid of flair.
He bellowed and hollered, “Pray, don’t depart!”
But silence ensued; he broke his heart.

Toodle-loo~ Toodle-loo ~
She has flew, she has flew.
Away from you, away from you.
From your rage that you blew,
To embrace the vast and azure blue.

A toast to my cousin's new found freedom.
A poem to my cousin's queendom.
She’s returned to her kingdom!
She has returned to her fiefdom!

As for you, dear husband—just shame and disdain!
A master of folly, the king of the mundane,
With your pompous airs and a brain full of grain,
You thought you could tether her, yet caused her such gain.

In your castle of nonsense, you’re left to remain,
While she dances in freedom, unchained from your chain.
Now you’re just a footnote, a sad little stain,
A jest for the ages, a tale to entertain!

How do you guys like my poem to my cousin's divorce? :mjlaugh::mjlaugh:

Yaraye

VIP
that’s why i will have my own house before marriage and rent it out when i do, my husband will never live in my house, that’s my goal for next year
Not me, I ain't ever buying a house. I'll live either in my parent or husband's house. If he doesn't act right, then it is the next husband's house :gaasdrink:

Toodle-loo~ Toodle-loo ~

Does she have a valid reason for divorce?

What he did was unislamic and shows a lack of intelligence, even in a situation of actual divorce she must remain in the house until the iddah period (3 months) expires.

The purpose behind it is that it creates a great environment for reconciliation when they are both together and their feud is a secret between themselves with no external interference.

Once you kick someone out, everyone knows about it, external interferences and egos become involved, reconciliation becomes incredibly difficult as a result.

The best thing he can do now is shut his mouth & make dua, admit his major mistake and apologize once and leave the door open for return and reconciliation, and not make contact with her again or the family until they extend a branch of wanting reconciliation.

The reason being the inflated egos of females, they are like cats, the more you run after them, the more they run away and despise you because you devalued yourself, especially when you have external interference, plus the silence will give her time to reflect on the positives without your drooling disgusting her.

As for the advice I would give her, simple, she should milk it to inflict maximum pain so that fool would never attempt this again, but she needs to go back especially if kids are involved, plenty of females allow their egos and external interferences shape their decision making in these critical times which they always come to regret in the future.

There is no such thing as problem free marriage and the grass is never greener, you will not find contentment and happiness when you destroy a household with children by refusing reconciliation and forgiveness while expecting the latter from the creator, it's a road to doom and destruction.

What he did was unislamic and shows a lack of intelligence, even in a situation of actual divorce she must remain in the house until the iddah period (3 months) expires.

The purpose behind it is that it creates a great environment for reconciliation when they are both together and their feud is a secret between themselves with no external interference.

Once you kick someone out, everyone knows about it, external interferences and egos become involved, reconciliation becomes incredibly difficult as a result.

The best thing he can do now is shut his mouth & make dua, admit his major mistake and apologize once and leave the door open for return and reconciliation, and not make contact with her again or the family until they extend a branch of wanting reconciliation.

The reason being the inflated egos of females, they are like cats, the more you run after them, the more they run away and despise you because you devalued yourself, especially when you have external interference, plus the silence will give her time to reflect on the positives without your drooling disgusting her.

As for the advice I would give her, simple, she should milk it to inflict maximum pain so that fool would never attempt this again, but she needs to go back especially if kids are involved, plenty of females allow their egos and external interferences shape their decision making in these critical times which they always come to regret in the future.

There is no such thing as problem free marriage and the grass is never greener, you will not find contentment and happiness when you destroy a household with children by refusing reconciliation and forgiveness while expecting the latter from the creator, it's a road to doom and destruction.
If there are no children involved, I don’t know how wise it would be to go back. A man that can kick a woman out in the middle of the night in a Western gaal country in which all sorts of rifraffs roam the street is not a man anyone sane an expect to protect his wife and children.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Such a behavior is dangerous and as a woman, the ultimate thing a man must do is be protective of his wife, even when tensions are high, even if you’re at your witts end.

What that man did is the ultimate ceeb. I don’t know how he can face any good father and acknowledge to his face he has kicked out his daughter whom he is now meant to be in charge of.

If a woman doesn’t go back, I won’t put it down to ego. This is a safety issue. You can’t ever feel safe around a man who has no protectiveness who’ll kick you to the wolves at night.

Most Somalis put culture before religion

Nin123

Hunted
VIP

Toodle-loo~ Toodle-loo ~

You cousin need to work on keeping the marriage and not divorcing so quickly. Ms @Yaraye you need to marry asap.

This is why Meher is important, no, it's not a meaningless gift, it goes towards a woman's financial assets/future security. Gold is also very important. The best thing a couple can do, is make sure they have separate assets, and collective assets (for their future and children). Thus, in case they divorce, nobody is left destitute.

Also, keep a part-time job and have your own income. Even with a great husband, anything can happen to him (death, disability, unemployment).

A decent man, will make sure he makes his wife feel financially secure, and not his financial hostage.

His family tried to apologize on his behalf. There will be no negotiation, freedom is what she seeks :hillarybiz:

There is no going back from being kicked out of the house, at NIGHT waliba. A real man would leave the house and go sleep somewhere else and then figure it out islamically, or at least go to another bedroom/living room.

I really dislike men who don't have masculinity (protective genes). All attraction would evaporate after that, beyond repair.

If there are no children involved, I don’t know how wise it would be to go back. A man that can kick a woman out in the middle of the night in a Western gaal country in which all sorts of rifraffs roam the street is not a man anyone sane an expect to protect his wife and children.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Such a behavior is dangerous and as a woman, the ultimate thing a man must do is be protective of his wife, even when tensions are high, even if you’re at your witts end.

What that man did is the ultimate ceeb. I don’t know how he can face any good father and acknowledge to his face he has kicked out his daughter whom he is now meant to be in charge of.

If a woman doesn’t go back, I won’t put it down to ego. This is a safety issue. You can’t ever feel safe around a man who has no protectiveness who’ll kick you to the wolves at night.

He would be on TV, snivelling and acting like a victim if she got attacked that night. Or for all we know, concoct a lie to get away with it. The kind of man to kick a woman out at night, is one that cannot be trusted. He should count himself lucky that his children don't find out what he did and lose all respect for him.

A man that has no protective instincts even during an argument is not masculine at all.

Trending

Latest posts