This video will make you livid. Some men need to be put down like animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

Look how terrified she is. Imagine what goes on behind closed doors. This has made me angry.

When she wiped away her tears
:eminemdamn::mjcry::francis:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
That ain't no man nor are the guys behind him or the person recording it f*ck that.
She looks like a fragile ayeeyo man, that's some sad shit. He'll get bitten by karma one way or another.

Rarely do I ever see shit that makes my blood boil like this. I would stomp the life out of him if he was ever in front me.

tre-shadowboxing-o.gif

King-of-GODEEY

♛♛ SSpot overlord ♛♛
You wouldn't have done shit naga amusa and stop pretending to be heros. In a situation like this most people always pretend they're not looking and only get involved when the man starts hitting heavy.

Witnessed one my self but I was younger so my mother said don't look keep walking.

You wouldn't have done shit naga amusa and stop pretending to be heros. In a situation like this most people always pretend they're not looking and only get involved when the man starts hitting heavy.

Witnessed one my self but I was younger so my mother said don't look keep walking.

Lmao I agree, most niggas here wouldn't do shit. But it's not about being a hero. The worst thing you can do in these situations is be a bystander. Like your hoyo, no offence.

Bielsa

VIP

Yeah my mum also used to tell me to keep my head down and walk away. Most people are conditioned to not do anything. They only speak up if they're in a group. It's the safety in numbers thing. But I've intervened once before though, being a bystander and not doing anything is bad.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Lmao I agree, most niggas here wouldn't do shit. But it's not about being a hero. The worst thing you can do in these situations is be a bystander. Like your hoyo, no offence.
SHOTTTTTTTTTTTS FIRED.

Plural for 'Hero' is 'Heroes' and if I was to witness that situation I would've done something else I wouldn't be able to forgive myself for watching on. You might be one of those sheep that flock after one nigga starts something but I'm not.

King-of-GODEEY

♛♛ SSpot overlord ♛♛
How would you guys handle this? If you must intervene how would you do it? By force? You'd go beat up an old man like that?

You do know what he's going to do to her if other men beat him?

How would you guys handle this? If you must intervene how would you do it? By force? You'd go beat up an old man like that?

You don't have to escalate it and resort to force or violence. I would just go tell him "Hey brother don't treat you're wife like that in public. If you're a true muslim then you know the what your doing isn't right and would never be condoned by the prophet". Gotta pull out that guilt card. If anything this will make him feel guilty and save the woman from any future beatings that day. It might not work, but that's what I'd do. Personally I could never sit and watch that woman go through that. The woman will feel good that someone stood up for her. It seems really demoralizing for the woman to go through that in public with lots of people around and nobody saying shit.

Bielsa

VIP
When she wipes away her tears it got to me. She's a fragile ayeeyo who looks terrified and helpless.

:eminemdamn::kendrickcry:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

@kernel beat me to this joint, damn.

Well the guy already seems to have no ounce of naxariis as he drums her backbone away obviously he won't hold back hadhowti.
There's many ways you could solve the problem without bringing in the use of force I mean you could always raise your voice and tell them to "Stop" this should garner the attention of other passengers or whatever if there are any and get them a bit shook. If they keep doing it you can pull them away without using force and pull them to the side and have a chat. Sadly though sometimes roughening up is what works best, that guy would probably learn a lot more if slapped around and demoralized. Some people need to be put down a peg. Moryaan af, but yeah.

Sadly you cant do anything in these situation. A friend once interfered in similar situation it quickly escalated and when the police came she took her husband side :francis:
I would only interfer if she was qarabo or tulo girl :kanyeshrug:

once my mom told me she saw a mother getting slapped by her son down the building. It horrifies me that my mom had to see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.