This video will make you livid. Some men need to be put down like animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seoul

. . .
:lawd:Wallahi I'd castrate him and feed his balls to the wild animals. I wish I was there. That idiot would be humiliated

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
What do you expect from this race?

As we speak, rich Gulf Arabs are preying on 12 year old Syrian girls in refugee camps.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Tell us about ur fight on the bus
it was This syrian guy he stole my seat when I went to get a newspaper to read. Normally I wouldnt mind but he was sitting on my bag since he refused to move

I said f*ck it took my bag and went to find another seat than out of nowhere he kicks me from behind and calls me a stupid I turn back hit him with a few hooks he starts bleeding from the nose

Another time was when this Swedish guy was harrassing 2 Somali girls who clearly couldnt speak Swedish he was saying they support IS and other stuff I argued with I realized there was no point arguin so I threw him off the bus

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm so livid to the point that I threw away my iPhone then I quickly realized I needed it to type this.
I would cut up this sorry excuse of a human being, feed him to the hyenas and feed the hyenas to people, and yes there are people who eat hyenas. This fucker would be consumed by a canniblist without the canniblist having any idea that he's consuming a fat Arab bastard. I'm angry. I need to log off.

I'm so livid to the point that I threw away my iPhone then I quickly realized I needed it to type this.
I would cut up this sorry excuse of a human being, feed him to the hyenas and feed the hyenas to people, and yes there are people who eat hyenas. This fucker would be consumed by a canniblist without the canniblist having any idea that he's consuming a fat Arab bastard. I'm angry. I need to log off.

:comeon:

Sit your little ass back down. You wouldn't do SHIT.

Hafez

VIP
Lol the man is not even Arab btw and this video is old. He's Indian I believe. Still, what he did was horrible.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

I got so worked up about it too. The moment she holds onto the bag and wipes away her tears got me all tucked up.

:eminemdamn:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
First off, you need to tone down the title. Nigga I thought u was gonna post a clip of a guy burning a child

They probably been together for decades, she won't leave him just coz of a slap. In those type of cultures, divorce is really in the hands of men. Naagta treats her husband like her father, she will put up with all his BS

Like @Adam said, if you got up and did something about what you saw there, chances are you'll get battered by that oday and his wife will join him :lol:

Don't get between people unless you see real danger kids. Even at that you should keep it stepping Coz tryna be a :superman: since it won't get you credit nowadays waxa lagu dhaha waa Nin aan dantiisa yaqaan

Status
Not open for further replies.