Thomas ( British Cadaan) married Sowda ( 13-year-old) in Jilib, Somalia. Hilarious documentary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Reiko where's your conscious, your ounce of dignity? Shame on you for blaming a 13-year-old abducted little girl. Did you even watch the whole video? She was abducted from her mom sometime during the civil war as a baby and she literally grew up as an orphan. Then unfortunate for her she came across these marauding rebels and she was taken as a sex slave. Little girl is so oblivious that she didnt even know that people speak other languages. Do you know that she called the cadaan mother several times while speaking Somali till the cadaan lady got @Zuleikha as an interpreter (this took place in Birmingham and I put 2 and 2 together, had to have been Zuleikha)
Well according to the above post, her mom is alive and lives in Sweden.

I watched the first 15mins and I couldnt stop laughing when she asked her mother in-law for money. The mother in-law said she cant send her money because the police will find out. What I don't understand is how the 13 years old girl's mother is in Sweden but the little girl is in somalia how did that happen?

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I don't care what age she is. She slept with a terrorist therefore she's also a terrorist.

The mother in law don't owe anything to her. She should hang up on each time she calls.
She is an innocent girl who was abused and made to marry a terrorist at the age of 13. Not even the age you do GCSE's in, she just unfortunately grew up at a young age in an area under control of al-Shbab and went through their propaganda.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
If you watch the entire video, you would know the girls' mum (sawda) lives in Sweden, and her daughter was forcefully married as you can't refuse al shabab because they'll kill you. The mother of Sawda was upset that her daughter was forced to marry Thomas. These terrorist scum have no shame, brainwashing little kids into believing their nonsense and then convincing them that marrying them is a good thing. This is no different from paedophilia and grooming little kids.
Exactly.. this is so sad. alhamdulilah that terrorist is dead and in hellfire

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Didnt the mother got shot in the eye?

Or maybe it was someone else cant remember

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why are you people watching this midget @Reiko degrade this little girl. She's hell bend on discrediting this 13-year-old girl.

Where's that moral crusader @madamelioness who brutally crushed me few days ago.

@madamelioness hpw arroyo gonna ignore this blatant disregard for wisdom and sympathy. How can a 13year-old be judged in such a harsh way. @madamelioness did you even know how to insert the pad when you were leaking at her age. I would take leap of faith and say "NO"

Why are you people watching this midget @Reiko degrade this little girl. She's hell bend on discrediting this 13-year-old girl.

Where's that moral crusader @madamelioness who brutally crushed me few days ago.

@madamelioness hpw arroyo gonna ignore this blatant disregard for wisdom and sympathy. How can a 13year-old be judged in such a harsh way. @madamelioness did you even know how to insert the pad when you were leaking at her age. I would take leap of faith and say "NO"

war ileen kan oo kale :damn:

Your reply was sufficient adeerow. She is a very young girl who's found herself in an unfortunate circumstance. She's not to be blamed or looked down upon by us. Ilahay ha kaalmeeyo miskiintaas. Happy now?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
war ileen kan oo kale :damn:

Your reply was sufficient adeerow. She is a very young girl who's found herself in an unfortunate circumstance. She's not to be blamed or looked down upon by us. Ilahay ha kaalmeeyo miskiintaas. Happy now?

You are bias! Remember when I asked that innocent question about the crippled brother that was married to that young gazelle and you went beast mode on me but here you are where you cant even directly address her but you have the guts devour me in my time of lapsed judgement

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You are bias! Remember when I asked that innocent question about the crippled brother that was married to that young gazelle and you went beast mode on me but here you are where you cant even directly address her but you have the guts devour me in my time of lapsed judgement
Waryaa stop starting shit. I didn't say anything bad about the girl, she was married to a terrorist which is true, and she has link to terrorism which is also true. I also said the mother in law don't owe anything to her which is also true. I don't know why you're personally offended by this. :what1:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Waryaa stop starting shit. I didn't say anything bad about the girl, she was married to a terrorist which is true, and she has link to terrorism which is also true. I also said the mother in law don't owe anything to her which is also true. I don't know why you're personally offended by this. :what1:

You apologize for piling up on me when @madamelioness condemn to oblivion.

That wasn't an innocent question :yacadiim:

adaa reiko u jawaabtay and it was a mighty good jawaab. maxaa kale? You just want us to muran so you can sit back and enjoy? Adeer isku xishood. :ayaanswag:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That wasn't an innocent question :yacadiim:

adaa reiko u jawaabtay and it was a mighty good jawaab. maxaa kale? You just want us to muran so you can sit back and enjoy? Adeer isku xishood. :ayaanswag:

waar tani waa fariidad, wey ugu qabatay, Nabad galyo eedo:hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending