thoughts on this indigenous mans phenotype?

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Dunno, looks Amerindian to me, not much to say. Amerindians have several phenotypes. One in North America, one in Central America, and several ones in South America (mountain vs amazon).
He’s probably fully Amerindian his phenotype looked pretty atypical to me I’m use to seeing mexican amerindians that look like this
Country-Profile_Mexico.jpg

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
Maybe he’s 100% native mexican and the others that I’ve seen that I assumed were fully native probably had around 15-20% european ancestry

Apollo

VIP
Why do natives from different parts of the americas look different?
Here’s a native chief from the US
s-l400.jpg

These are indigenous mayans from Guatemala
maxresdefault.jpg

This is an indigenous Brazilian man from the surui tribe
YBCjdsyE7LxgR5iuhXdEe8lo5Jtv6Eo6decVqx8Mr7xvGglpjTIRlJPSyR-_tNgT6_--DXk3GRH1zJe_KbYjqRHPDJVCFJ4jA71Syg=w2048

The Americas is a huge landmass. Even though they came from the same source group there were more ecological niches for them to adapt to more quickly.

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
The Americas is a huge landmass. Even though they came from the same source group there were more ecological niches for them to adapt to more quickly.
Are there any amerindians with melenesian dna? Or do all of them come from Mongolia and Siberia

Apollo

VIP
Are there any amerindians with melenesian dna? Or do all of them come from Mongolia and Siberia

I have seen something on it, apparently the ones in South America have trace amounts of Oceanian roots. More likely it was because of Polynesians who reached South America and then disappeared into the Amerindians there and left no cultural or linguistic traces.

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
I have seen something on it, apparently the ones in South America have trace amounts of Oceanian roots. More likely it was because of Polynesians who reached South America and then disappeared into the Amerindians there and left no cultural or linguistic traces.
Do Polynesians have melenesian dna? I thought they split from austronesians

Juke

VIP

Polynesians went back and forth between south America but I thought genetic impact was negligible.

Trending

Latest posts