Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
More like a Wish Crystal ball.

Xaliimos will ask for A Gus/Penis

Faraxs for a FULL HAIR SCALP

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Tell Ahmed gurey to first unify the Somali people into one state and only then go for his conquest of Ethiopia.
Too much time in between, maybe we are on the best path. Thats the thing with time travel which is also why its not real. Best thing I can think of is convincing siad to not do the ogaden war and to also transition power. He didnt even need to transition power, just the title to appease people.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Tell Ahmed gurey to first unify the Somali people into one state and only then go for his conquest of Ethiopia.

Yep. The ONLY way for Somalia to be relevant is one strong leader to rule ALL . Qabilism has to go.

This is easy.
I'd show the most ancient of egyptians a video about what would become of Africa & by extension earth under cac rule.

People don't realize just how intertwined Egypt is to world history. Religion, Conquests, Sciences, Medicine, Writing etc
Had they not educated the cac (Greece) - this would be a very very different world today.

Someone should make a movie about this
noah.png

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Tell sharmake to do a better security clearance on his bodyguards and not to drive to laascaanood

You guys don't have a good creativity or imagination, if I had a time machine I would travel back to the time of the middle ages, train an army and equip them with modern day arms / guns, then go on to conquer Africa and with enough time other continents, but then again this might mess up everything as we know it today..

This is easy.
I'd show the most ancient of egyptians a video about what would become of Africa & by extension earth under cac rule.

People don't realize just how intertwined Egypt is to world history. Religion, Conquests, Sciences, Medicine, Writing etc
Had they not educated the cac (Greece) - this would be a very very different world today.

Someone should make a movie about this View attachment 342892
And who did the last native Pharaoh of Egypt Nectanebo II hire as a mercenary to protect himself against the Persians?

None other than Mentor of Rhodes...who was a GREEK that betrayed the Pharaoh and worked with the enemy Persians.

Leading to the Persian emperor conquering Egypt and installing the Greek traitor as the governor/satrap of Egypt.

Not only did they learn and steal from the Egyptians but also lead to the civilizations downfall.

Don't even get me started on how the Byzantines (Greeks too) led to the fall of the Kushites...us Hamites keep taking Ls to these sodomite saqajaans...
mjcry1.png

Last edited:

NidarNidar

β™šSargon of Adalβ™š
VIP
1726414313558.png

"Don't kill that white man, lets send him to Turkish for more weapons and ammunition."

An alternative timeline where a united Horn under strong Islamic leadership takes over after the slow decline of Ottomans.:denzelnigga:

And who did the last native Pharaoh of Egypt Nectanebo II hire as a mercenary to protect himself against the Persians?

None other than Mentor of Rhodes...who was a GREEK that betrayed the Pharaoh and worked with the enemy Persians.

Leading to the Persian emperor conquering Egypt and installing the Greek traitor as the governor/satrap of Egypt.

Not only did they learn and steal from the Egyptians but also lead to the civilizations downfall.

Don't even get me started on how the Byzantines (Greeks too) led to the fall of the Kushites...us Hamites keep taking Ls to these sodomite saqajaans... View attachment 342906
Just goes to show being nice & cordial with others isn't always the smartest play.
When the asiatics 1st ransacked the place that should have been their first clue.

Niggas still suffer from this moral dilemma even today.
(Being overly welcoming to complete outsiders to the detriment of self.)
It's like we have a innate nice gene that we just can't turn off.
Which is ironic because in modernity people believe we're the most savage/crime inclined.

Bari

Garabsare
If it wasnt for the war i wouldt be alive, if i could go back in time i would go back to the time of our prophet(pbuh) whilst he was in medina and join him in battle/spreading the deen.

I’d Ignore the highlands for a time and put focus to diminishing Portuguese power and influence in the Indian ocean while protecting the many Somali medieval towns from oromo conquests.