Time to grill VixR

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Of course not

Barni's... Well I'm not quite sure what she's doing atm to be honest. And while she's saying she's joking and trolling... This is legit not funny.

Im sorry. I'll go back and delete it. now I feel like shit. It was meant to make you feel uncomfortable or put you in a risky situation. Sorry walalo

VixR

Veritas
I feel grilled... :oh6b81q:

I'm good, weather's great, though where it's great exactly I have no intention of sharing, just that it's West side, born and raised. I'm a college sophomore... Iknow it was big and I'm trying to think, but can't place where I was when Pon de Replay was out :zhqjlmx: I came to SS via Reddit. I'm an occasional Reddit lurker, and I found some Somalis on there talking about forums. I didn't know there were such a thing as Somali forums, so it tickled me, tbh. :lol: They were comparing Somnet and SS. I looked up both sites, and signed up at the better-looking one to check this out.

Independant - but right leaning. I have yet to vote, tho.

Fav. non-alcholic drink: Water, hands down. Closely followed by black tea, ginger ale/Jamaican ginger beer (non alcoholic), or lemon-water. Typically don't drink soft drinks, but I go for those or Sprite or Root Beer when I do.

Favorite song right now is old, recently found it via Spotify: Kid Cudi ft. Chip - Just What I am. Not a stoner myself, and it's a sorta effed song about dependency, but it's the jam right now.

I've explained my name before. I'll re-quote the post on here for you.

I feel grilled... :oh6b81q:

I'm good, weather's great, though where it's great exactly I have no intention of sharing, just that it's West side, born and raised. I'm a college sophomore... Iknow it was big and I'm trying to think, but can't place where I was when Pon de Replay was out :zhqjlmx: I came to SS via Reddit. I'm an occasional Reddit lurker, and I found some Somalis on there talking about forums. I didn't know there were such a thing as Somali forums, so it tickled me, tbh. :lol: They were comparing Somnet and SS. I looked up both sites, and signed up at the better-looking one to check this out.

Independant - but right leaning. I have yet to vote, tho.

Fav. non-alcholic drink: Water, hands down. Closely followed by black tea, ginger ale/Jamaican ginger beer (non alcoholic), or lemon-water. Typically don't drink soft drinks, but I go for those or Sprite or Root Beer when I do.

Favorite song right now is old, recently found it via Spotify: Kid Cudi ft. Chip - Just What I am. Not a stoner myself, and it's a sorta effed song about dependency, but it's the jam right now.

I've explained my name before. I'll re-quote the post on here for you.

you were much more interesting before you responded, what a letdown.:kanyehmm:

VixR

Veritas
@Reiko: here's the quote.

Yh, you basically guessed one layer of it, the easiest of 'em.

Red Vixen -> backwards -> VixenRed = VixR
Vix
also stands for the The Volatile IndeX, which is used to deduce market volatility/risk for investors.The higher the Vix, the more likely the economy/market will crash, which is of dire consequence in capitalistic societies. It's also referred to as the "fear guage", or the "fear index", because it strikes fear into the hearts of men, the higher it soars lol. This factored into my choice of it as a UN.

In this layer, the R stands for Reloaded.

Vix(Volatile Index)R(eloaded) -> VixR

Be scared. Be very scared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending