Timojileecs now working at Somali restaurants in Canada

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Your hate for TJs needs to be studied. It's not caadi.

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF
Nah she’s spitting facts lol. Every Canadian user here including me can vouch that all her yapping is 100% true and warranted :russ:

Jobs that would’ve went to young Somali men goes to ajnabi instead. This should’ve went without saying
FACTS ON FACTS AND ITS LETS REMEMBER THIS IS JUST THE TIP OF THE DAMN ICEBERG :faysalwtf:Every damn job you can imagine is now taken by fobs, EVEN AT SOMALI RESTAURANTS ?! WHAT?!?! It so over

Last edited:
I’m speechless
Went to a somali restaurant
All the employees were timojileecs except the ones in the kitchen, WTFFFFFFF??

Canada is completely over atp if timojileecs are replacing somalis in SOMALI RESTAURANTS? They were literally speaking punjabi or whatever omfg.. this is not normal. Imagine an old habaryar or adheer going and the confusion ? These fobs working at the counter could barely speak English that’s for damn sure my dad had to repeat himself like 3x this shit getting ridiculous :camby: :snoop: :meleshame: :wow: I really need to get my ass outta here
Is this in toronto? I haven’t seen any sukhdeeps in the Somali restaurants in Ottawa

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
India alone outnumbers all of Africa. I think Pakistanis Indian and Bangladeshi all same race and outnumber all black people on planet they have babies like rabbits

Timojileec fobs are so damn dumb and don’t know shit omfg this is insufferable I’m drinking a coffee rn asked for a double double (2 cream 2 sugar) there’s no sugar tf I got a small btw these bums are so…… I’m so done
9 times out of 10 when you order a double double from them it tastes like ass

India alone outnumbers all of Africa. I think Pakistanis Indian and Bangladeshi all same race and outnumber all black people on planet they have babies like rabbits
That’s the thing, they already outnumber us and per capita only 1/200 Somali men can cook a decent meal as most of us are disabled when we go near a kitchen.

For Indians, it’s 5/10. Add to that, no young western Somali wants to work in a restaurant, what you’ll have is new arrivals working there for a bit and moving on once they get licence. There is more money to be made delivering food than working in a chaotic Somali environment, where they are often late with paying staff etc.

It’s just a case of shortage of workers. But some people feel better crying about other ethnic minority…..

I’m speechless
Went to a somali restaurant
All the employees were timojileecs except the ones in the kitchen, WTFFFFFFF??

Canada is completely over atp if timojileecs are replacing somalis in SOMALI RESTAURANTS? They were literally speaking punjabi or whatever omfg.. this is not normal. Imagine an old habaryar or adheer going and the confusion ? These fobs working at the counter could barely speak English that’s for damn sure my dad had to repeat himself like 3x this shit getting ridiculous :camby: :snoop: :meleshame: :wow: I really need to get my ass outta here
*laughs in Steve Irwin*

:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron: