To all Shia lovers and Iranian fanboys

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Shia to me equal Persians. They always clashed with Arabs and built parallel system once they saw how powerful Islam was

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
I’m gonna get a lot of downvotes for saying this but the reality is Shias are the only hope for the Muslim Ummah. They are the only ones fighting Israel and are vehemently pro-Palestine. And may Allah bless them for that. 🇮🇷 🇸🇾 🇵🇸 🤲

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
I’m gonna get a lot of downvotes for saying this but the reality is Shias are the only hope for the Muslim Ummah. They are the only ones fighting Israel and are vehemently pro-Palestine. And may Allah bless them for that. 🇮🇷 🇸🇾 🇵🇸 🤲
Religion is just another tool for these regimes, Iran and Israel used to be friends before 1979, when the Shah ruled Iran. They had a close relationship because both countries shared common enemies, especially the Arab nations around them. Iran supplied Israel with oil, and Israel helped Iran with military support and modernization. They worked together because they had similar strategic goals in the Middle East, at that time Iran handler was Britain who benefited greatly from the oil, but after the British and American intervention to squash the democratically elected Mohammad Mosaddegh(he was a commie).

However, after the 1979 Iranian Revolution, when the Islamic regime took over, Iran's new government became very hostile toward Israel, and their relationship drastically changed, seen as an enemy and a rival in the region.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
How do the shia and khaleeji bootyclappers respond to the countless muslim children and women these tyrants have killed when they ask why are you supporting the people who killed me? My advice is just watch from the sidelines and let them bomb each other into oblivion.

Obey your leaders yaa Wahaabi

We have a tons of books dedicated in praise to them and chapters and narrations from the prophets family and progeny may Allah swt peace and blessing be upon them all. They are free from the lies attributed to them by the rafidha. This is akin to how Jesus, peace be upon him, is free from the divine claims of divinity made by the Christians.

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
Madakhalis is no better. Matter of fact, I would prefer Iran over Saudi when it comes to uniting the Ummah. We have all seen how the Saudi royal family bows down to the Zionist and western countries. They have no backbone whatsoever

Obey your leaders yaa Wahaabi

The claim that Ali (RA), his sons, and many of the twelve Imams were Shia posthumously is false. Many of the twelve Imams, for all intents and purposes, followed Sunni theology. While we can admire and respect them for their contributions, it is crucial to avoid deification, something strictly prohibited in Islam, which the shia participate in. It would be like assuming that our love for Isa automatically makes us Christian.

This isn’t a team sport. The idea of infusing Persian Zoroastrian, which is for all intents and purposes what modern twelverism is, and retroactively labeling historical Islamic figures as Shia therefor makes them shia is insane not something to be taken seriously.

The reality is that the early Shia were primarily a political group advocating for Ali (RA) to succeed the Prophet, which is a belief that, in itself, does not exclude someone from being Muslim or even a modern day sunni. There is very little continuity between this early Shia movement and later theological developments.

The "sixth Imam" Ja'far ibn Muhammad al-Sadiq was the teacher of both Abu Hanifa and Malik ibn Anas, thats two madhabs which partly came into being by his teaching. Interesting that none of the insane theology is in there, almost if people made it up and attributed it to him.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts