To all those boys who have a fetish for Arab women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
OMG please put that under spoiler tag!!!!!!!!

I just lost my appetite.

200.gif

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Y-you guys are lying... there's a Xalimo behind all of this somehow :mugshotman:

D-dey beautiful. What kind of sixir is this?

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Lol Somalis are blessed to be hairless like indhayar. Its not only arabs and Indians who can get that hairy, even cadaan and other africans can get hirsutism.

This madow lady I use to work with has a legit beard.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Lol Somalis are blessed to be hairless like indhayar. Its not only arabs and Indians who can get that hairy, even cadaan and other africans can get hirsutism.

:faysalwtf:

Walaahi bilaahi indhayar are not hairless. U should see shuunkoda :browtf: It's like the amazon forest

Not all Somalis are hairless some of them are hairy but not to the extent of Arabs and Indians

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Oh Really ? :patrice:

Walaahi, it was for a family business thing in Somalia/land:lolbron: but it took me little longer. Overall it was a great experiance, i would love to go back some day.

How was it? I heard mainland China is nice but the people are uncivilised and lacking in decorum

Depends on where you're visiting. Guangzhou, has a lot of Somali population & foreigners, Hangzhou as well, Wuhan is a Somali capital. You won't get to interact with lots of locals, but as you go away from big cities you get to meet weird ass people, some will even try to rub their hands on you to see if you're really are dark skinned. :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.