To all those boys who have a fetish for Arab women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on where you're visiting. Guangzhou, has a lot of Somali population & foreigners, Hangzhou as well, Wuhan is a Somali capital. You won't get to interact with lots of locals, but as you go away from big cities you get to meet weird ass people, some will even try to rub their hands on you to see if you're really are dark skinned. :francis:
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
My uncle studied there and said the locals spit piss and shit on the street :susp::chrisfreshhah:
He liked the country though.
I heard Guangzhou is called "chocolate city" bc of the Africans :pachah1:

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: You know nothing about Somali women
Most Somali women have hair on their arms and legs
I do:manny:
Not to this extent ofcourse
I have sisters you know and they don't have hair in their legs but they have more hair in their arms than me wallahi it's something weird

waraabe

Your superior
Every human have hair on their legs silly, even somali women

I forget which mythical arab spawned which beesha again @waraabe remind me braddar

kkkk the darod is supposedly Yemeni (some people say they were oromo slaves who ran away from their Yemeni masters and they made the fake linage to get accepted :siilaanyolaugh:)

beesha idooria is of course of from Mesopotamia, mudane isaaq came to civilise the savages of the horn when he was distracted by a big ebony booty and we are the result of the distraction :dabcasar:

kkkk the darod is supposedly Yemeni (some people say they were oromo slaves who ran away from their Yemeni masters and they made the fake linage to get accepted :siilaanyolaugh:)

beesha idooria is of course of from Mesopotamia, mudane isaaq came to civilise the savages of the horn when he was distracted by a big ebony booty and we are the result of the distraction :dabcasar:
Don't insult darood your Masters. Darood Master race

Is it true mudane hashim was a yemeni shoe thief that escaped to Somalia to avoid having his hand cut off? :russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.