To bring a large number of Somalis on SS or not?

Should I get them to join for a day?

• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've shown them some of the threads. Wallahi they were laughing at the genuine seriousness of people.
:drakelaugh::drakegrin:

Especially the threads about Arabs. Wallahi where I'm from cadcad guys, Somalis and Arabs all chill together. Some Somalis are thinking wtf these niggas talking about.

Some of you need a life wallahi
:mjkkk:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Speaking of people needing a life. You need a life. Why are you even speaking about or talking to your friend about SomaliSpot? When I'm with my friends, I only talk to them with real life shit. I see you're hurt that you have to talk to your friends about the karbaash you're getting on SS. :chrisfreshhah:

Speaking of people needing a life. You need a life. Why are you even speaking about or talking to your friend about SomaliSpot? When I'm with my friends, I only talk to them with real life shit. I see you're hurt that you have to talk to your friends about the karbaash you're getting on SS. :chrisfreshhah:
No actually. I just wanted their reaction on SomaliSpot's beef with Arabs (which Arabs are not even aware of). I'm sorry but I can't stop laughing wallahi. Somalis irl have respect for Arabs and see them as fellow brothers and so do the Arabs. Awkward moment when I attend Isha and fajr Salaah with a group of my Somali and Arab friends and we have endless banter after that. You guys are literally crazy wallahi. Caadi matihiin damnnn. Atheists, gays, beef with Arabs, etc. only exist on forums.
How am I sad because I share every joke with my friends? We can literally read a boring article and make a joke about it.

Since you have to hide this from your friends, what does that say?
:eminemdamn:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
No actually. I just wanted their reaction on SomaliSpot's beef with Arabs (which Arabs are not even aware of). I'm sorry but I can't stop laughing wallahi. Somalis irl have respect for Arabs and see them as fellow brothers and so do the Arabs. Awkward moment when I attend Isha and fajr Salaah with a group of my Somali and Arab friends and we have endless banter after that. You guys are literally crazy wallahi. Caadi matihiin damnnn. Atheists, gays, beef with Arabs, etc. only exist on forums.
How am I sad because I share every joke with my friends? We can literally read a boring article and make a joke about it.

Since you have to hide this from your friends, what does that say?
:eminemdamn:
Racists should only hang around with people of the same race. You're the first racist I've encountered who hangs around people who they deem to be inferior.

Racists should only hang around with people of the same race. You're the first racist I've encountered who hangs around people who they deem to be inferior.
Lol @ I'm racist. Wallahi doqon aa tahay. I've explained to you about some ulamaa holding those opinions. Are they racist? I don't deem Somalis to be inferior to cadcads or Arabs, stop lying you fat shit. You seem like the type of nigga that couldn't make friends and was isolated in the masaajid due to his abnormal and awkward nature. Are you bipolar sxb? Now take this hit like a fat man.
18.gif

You need to stop begging people who call you a kalab aswad

You are Somali. Embrace it.
Lol. Let me guess, you were called that weren't you? I've said it on this forum before that I identify as Somali when I'm speaking to a non-Somali but I identify as a Banaadiri when I'm speaking to a Somali. It is how it is...

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Lol @ I'm racist. Wallahi doqon aa tahay. I've explained to you about some ulamaa holding those opinions. Are they racist? I don't deem Somalis to be inferior to cadcads or Arabs, stop lying you fat shit. You seem like the type of nigga that couldn't make friends and was isolated in the masaajid due to his abnormal and awkward nature. Are you bipolar sxb? Now take this hit like a fat man.
18.gif
Keep telling yourself that I'm fat if it makes you feel better my g, it is what it is.

There was never two cadcad in here at same time
Maybe it's coincidence? Muz quit and his bro when to a different city for uni. I don't live with them btw as I live in London. I'm at Manchester for now. But I can try bring him on?

Status
Not open for further replies.