To bring a large number of Somalis on SS or not?

Should I get them to join for a day?

• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you say qabiil

Please invite them :rejoice:
Especially the northerners
:lolbron:
Two of them got in a real fight, one Isaaq and one Hawiye. The northerner said to him I'll breed your qabil out of existence and he started dating like 5 hawiye girls a few weeks later
:drakelaugh:

Who? Salih is more of a joker irl. Nigga laughs at anything wallahi
:drakelaugh:
No. The xamarcadacd guy he was kinda original. Anyway if you're trying to fit in here drop this arab farsi bulsiht and start karbashing certain qabils. You'll find random niggas coming from nowhere to cheerlead for you

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
At least when making up new nicks come up with different personalities this time.

Bingo. He discusses the same topics and holds the same opinions as his "cousins" Salih and XamarCadCad. We're dealing with a very sick individual here.

No. The xamarcadacd guy he was kinda original. Anyway if you're trying to fit in here drop this arab farsi bulsiht and start karbashing certain qabils. You'll find random niggas coming from nowhere to cheerlead for you
Loool @ fit in. Relax sxb I'm not here for anything serious. It's a short-term ting
:deadpeter:

They believe they're superior to even my people, I disagree. They believe we should leave banadir to rot and migrate, I disagree. They speak Arabic, I don't. They live in Manchester, I don't. I can try get them both online. We have different political and religious views too. All you need to do is ask.
:diddyswag:

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I wanna see family member #4, I'd like to see y'all female family member and see their views

I wanna see family member #4, I'd like to see y'all female family member and see their views
They would never come on this forum. There's no point anyway, they won't relate to people on here. They do not think about political stuff. All they'll do is have dp pics and I have no doubt they'll share their Instagram wallahi. I can't tolerate that ok?
:eminemdamn:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
They would never come on this forum. There's no point anyway, they won't relate to people on here. They do not think about political stuff. All they'll do is have dp pics and I have no doubt they'll share their Instagram wallahi. I can't tolerate that ok?
:eminemdamn:
Waa laga dhex baxaaya bradar ee mesha keen, gabdhaha cadcad oo jirka jilacsan ba loo baahan yahay ina moos camal loo fiqfiqo lol

Status
Not open for further replies.