To young beautiful Somali girls avoid ugly Somali girls lest this happens to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Lol bantu mut @HalyeeyQaran is obsessed with hawiye just coz barni exposed his foolxumo face. I wouldnt be worried about Hawiye with a face like that.

Stop worrying about Somali affairs you're clearly not Somali.
Hutu girl Atiya didn't I have to check you several times for false flagging and claiming to be Benadiri when in reality you're a Hutu?:lolbron:

Stop claiming the dynasty. Me and @Layth are the only SS regulars of Benadiri descent.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Hutu girl Atiya didn't I have to check you several times for false flagging and claiming to be Benadiri when in reality you're a Hutu?:lolbron:

Stop claiming the dynasty. Me and @Layth are the only SS regulars of Benadiri descent.
First of all im not Atiya, second of all why would I want to be from a langaab irrelevant little clan?

You are bantu, you are not part darod nor part barwani. You are bantu. You look like a light skin monkey. You look like harambes lost twin. Keep hawiye out of your bantu mouth. You hideous peace of shit.

I don't even know why @Layth even claims you. You guys claim bantus as one of your own now?

First of all im not Atiya, second of all why would I want to be from a langaab irrelevant little clan?

You are bantu, you are not part darod nor part barwani. You are bantu. You look like a light skin monkey. You look like harambes lost twin. Keep hawiye out of your bantu mouth. You hideous peace of shit.

I don't even know why @Layth even claims you. You guys claim bantus as one of your own now?
You can get Benadiris that look like this:
o8x9au.jpg

And you can get some that look like this:
cb3a8ed899d9b5fcb13345f0d355ee03.jpg

When I asked him about his clan and stuff, he responded to all of the questions accurately and he knows too much about Reer Biida (who are partially Omani and is the tribe he's from) to be a sheegato.

Reign

VIP
You can get Benadiris that look like this:
o8x9au.jpg

And you can get some that look like this:
cb3a8ed899d9b5fcb13345f0d355ee03.jpg

When I asked him about his clan and stuff, he responded to all of the questions accurately and he knows too much about Reer Biida (who are partially Omani and is the tribe he's from) to be a sheegato.
You just admitted hes a bantu cadcad/benadiri. You guys dont even intermarry with them and look down on them. :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

You just admitted hes a bantu cadcad/benadiri. You guys dont even intermarry with them and look down on them. :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
It’s the Omanis (no offence to my brudda Halyeey who has an Omani lineage) that intermarried with the Bantus. You can even observe the phenotype of the Barawani Omanis that went back to Oman after the fall of the sultanate. Here’s a well-known Omani billionaire who’s great awowe is a Reer Baraawe Omani:

Mohammed Al-Barwani
-1x-1.jpg

He clearly has Bantu blood even though he might not have as much of it as he would have if his grandfathers didn't marry pure Arab women again.

Reign

VIP
It’s the Omanis (no offence to my brudda Halyeey who has an Omani lineage) that intermarried with the Bantus. You can even observe the phenotype of the Barawani Omanis that went back to Oman after the fall of the sultanate. Here’s a well-known Omani billionaire who’s great awowe is a Reer Baraawe Omani:

Mohammed Al-Barwani
-1x-1.jpg

He clearly has Bantu blood even though he might not have as much of it as he would have if his grandfathers didn't marry pure Arab women again.

so he is bantu :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

:salute:

If they burned her for being too beautiful...they must have the urge to burn 9 out of 10 girls Somali girls. Mashallah the victim is cute but I can't understand why someone would burn her solely on her looks. Her ex friends must have been psychopaths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts