tomorrow is eiid saturday 23 may 2020 in somalia and kenya

Will you follow Somalia & celebrate Eid on Saturday?

• Total voters

Honey

ProudFeminist anti iskeeny farahs
Niggas don’t even understand phases of the moon and trying to tell us it’s eid tomorrow :mjlaugh:

nigga even linked a nasa tweet backing up my point. The moon goes through phases and nasa just confirmed today we are in the new moon phase which comes before the crescent moon phase and the crescent moon is how we know to end Ramadan or 30 full days whichever comes first. You’ll know to fast the 30th day by not seeing the crescent moon which is exactly what 99.9% of the Muslim world experienced. Even nasa confirmed no crescent moon sighted. What more does 68 nation want?
What's NASA compared to 68 IQ s

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
why the f*ck did we get stuck with 68? I already explained the NASA tweet and it supports my stance actually and the stance eid will be on Sunday. Nasa confirmed today is new moon. We don’t look for new moon we look for crescent moon. Crescent is among The phases after new moon. Nasa just confirmed no crescent moon was sighted With that tweet.

science + 99% of the ummah agreed Sunday is the first day of Eid, and that Saturday evening after Maghreb is the beginning of eid. Alhamdulilah both science and the deen is on our side. Only bantus, 68, and Shia will celebrate eid tomorrow. Do you want to be amongst such a lowly group?

:dead:
La hawla ur the biggest somalidiid I have seen :urgh:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
La hawla ur the biggest somalidiid I have seen :urgh:

deen over ethnicity :draketf: What part of this is hard for you people to grasp? Eid is SUNDAY. The information is available right in front of you! You will be judged for not fasting the 30th day of Ramadan when the ummah’s position is clear and the crescent moon was NOT sighted.

Awdalia Rising

99% of Muslim population (including non 68 Somalis) : yoooo Eid’s Sunday no crescent moon sighted

nasa: no crescent moon

68: I think eid prayer is on Saturday

461BCBC6-47C0-4C67-B42D-912E7AD5B36B.png

Ciid Wanaagsan dhamaantiin.

Somalia , Kenya , and Al-Shabaab confirmed sighting of the moon.

Therefore Ciid is tomorrow.

Last edited:

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
deen over ethnicity :draketf: What part of this is hard for you people to grasp? Eid is SUNDAY. The information is available right in front of you! You will be judged for not fasting the 30th day of Ramadan when the ummah’s position is clear and the crescent moon was NOT sighted.
KEEP CRYING THEM DEG CAAS TEARS

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Just admit it you hate somalis you fucking selfhating bytch

N&N has made us complete and total jokes. We are the laughing stock we will never hear the end of this. Eid does technically begin on Saturday but in the evening after Maghreb when we break our fast. The first DAY of eid is Sunday however
We shouldn't really care what others think of us as long as we Somalis are following the truth nevertheless I would say remain with the Muslims in the country you are in. Be with the community. Allah knows best.

Awdalia Rising

eid is obviously on sunday :umwhat:

it’s frustrating how hard it is to explain this to your own people. I’ve already explained to these people how everyone see’s the same exact moon phase as long as you have clear sky’s. 99% of the ummah and even gaalo NASA confirmed no crescent moon was sighted. Wallahi I don’t know what to tell these people. If for whatever reason majority of the Muslim world had cloudy sky’s and the crescent moon could not be sighted then I wouldn’t care but no crescent moon was sighted by almost every single Muslim country and even gaalos are confirming no crescent moon was sighted. At this point I would say leave it up to Allah but come on, we have so much information available to us and we simply deciding To dig our heads in the sand like we’re Shia or some shit

these people think everyone who is going to celebrate eid on the correct day, Sunday, is some saudi booty clapper but even Qatar which hates Saudi has confirmed eid as Sunday. The claims of the moon being sighted in Somalia didn’t even come from the big cities it came from 8 tuulo boys and some Kenyan Madows lmao

Trending