Top 5 and Robin Bank's Jamaican groupie member has a message for Somali girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
I didn't understand what he said someone should translate

What lie? That Somali men don't lick or that they are smaller than the Jamaican turtlenecks? Both are facts. 1+1=2. Will you deny that as well?
If Coli's any indicator, Jamaicans have the same taboo esp among older men apparently. Sean Paul was recently blasted for admitting he likes to eat. Most men will eat, many need to eat lol, only a lot of them don't like to admit it for whatever reason. Basically only white men are out and proud about eating like they invented it.

I didn't understand what he said someone should translate

If Coli's any indicator, Jamaicans have the same taboo esp among older men apparently. Sean Paul was recently blasted for admitting he likes to eat. Most men will eat, many need to eat lol, only a lot of them don't like to admit it for whatever reason. Basically only white men are out and proud about eating like they invented it.

Do you listen to rap, reggae and other black music?

VixR

Veritas
Do you listen to rap, reggae and other black music?
:browtf: Sometimes. I like the chill Caribbean reggae (not the loud, fast dancehall crap), and I listen to some rap and other types of Black music.

If you're about to comment on references to eating in rap, I can answer to AAs here being mostly unphased about eating too. I haven't met any Caribbean ppl, but they're apparently less inclined to admitting it in their culture.

:browtf: Sometimes. I like the chill Caribbean reggae (not the loud, fast dancehall crap), and I listen to some rap and other types of Black music.

If you're about to comment on references to eating in rap, I can answer to AAs here being mostly unphased about eating too. I haven't met any Caribbean ppl, but they're apparently less inclined to admitting it in their culture.

They eat either the front or the back or both.

maestro

Cultural revolution
The Somali girl who said she wanted to be a halal hoe got roasted, but this dusty broke version of LL got laughs and approval.

What else did you expect from the madoow worshipping self hating ratchet hoes on twitter? :heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.