Top 5 ignoramuses on SSpot

Status
Not open for further replies.
This wasteman has too much time on his hands.

So what if I said that? You may not like it or agree with it, but since when was your opinion something I ever gave a f*ck about?

Lol @ defeated by atheists... If you think your little clique have actually won the debates they've had with us, then clearly you didn't understand the issues that were being discussed. We are better than you AbdiXaar.

Relax Mr Polymath, Mr Bad man/Aka Road man, Mr Shushumow Maker, Mr Wallahi I am leaving today tommorow for the 133234th time :drakekidding:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Every thing was fine and dandy you had to go weird on me didn't you :idontlike::urgh:
It's you that brought the weird talk here. If you want some brokeback mountain style shii then you're talking to the wrong person, I'm a Muslim Ma garatey, I suggest you find one of your Homoerectus Darwinian brethren oo kugu qabto.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Racer did your family disown you when they found out that you're a traitor lol

Don't take your anger & frustration out on the rest of us Muslims waa billahi tawfiq.

Racer did your family disown you when they found out that you're a traitor lol

Don't take your anger & frustration out on the rest of us Muslims waa billahi tawfiq.

Anger and frustration I see your projecting your own weaknesses unto other people, didn't you say not long ago that you were a loner ? Markaa since your a loner you think every one to be like you a lonely feeble minded person in denial of his homosexuality o habeeyn yo maalin xaashishad is la daaco, and if you say xaashishad ma caabii then I say the doctor at your birth was a kotdamn xaasiid for dropping you too hard on the floor with your 5 forheads cos nobody can be this retarded and repetitive and be normal

Anger and frustration I see your projecting your own weaknesses unto other people, didn't you say not long ago that you were a loner ? Markaa since your a loner you think every one to be like you a lonely feeble minded person in denial of his homosexuality o habeeyn yo maalin xaashishad is la daaco, and if you say xaashishad ma caabii then I say the doctor at your birth was a kotdamn xaasiid for dropping you too hard on the floor with your 5 forheads cos nobody can be this retarded and repetitive and be normal

Bro, these fools will never accept you and some nutjobs will even advocate for our deaths (@Kaafiye). I've invited these lot to debate numerous times but they're wise enough to know they'll get their asses handed to them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.