Top5 has been released after murdering a Innocent Somali brother

AbdiFreedom

Stop Trudeau's Black racism and mass immigration
Staff Member
His group killed an innocent Somali who was studying to become an accountant. This is why snitching is a must. So your community doesn’t suffer. When Indians dump large junk in nearby parks I snitch to my municipal body. They then take care of the issue.

I report Indians all the time too for their antisocial behaviour. They get scared and don't repeat it. Absolutely agree you must snitch for the betterment of everyone, even if he's your own sibling.

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
I report Indians all the time too for their antisocial behaviour. They get scared and don't repeat it. Absolutely agree you must snitch for the betterment of everyone, even if he's your own sibling.
snitching is soft bullying to use on their disgusting culture. Alhamdullilah it’s sikhs and not the Hindu’s though, don’t want the wildlife to be sexually assaulted.

His group killed an innocent Somali who was studying to become an accountant. This is why snitching is a must. So your community doesn’t suffer. When Indians dump large junk in nearby parks I snitch to my municipal body. They then take care of the issue.
Man said snitching is a must what a goof😂🤣

Bari

Garabsare
HSM made the call
1727155219995.png

Laiis why do women become groupies??? Especially when the rappers are underground or low-key??

Being a groupie to a nigga like top5 doesn't even seem worth it.
Attention + access to other rich & famous men. Also, many of these new famous niggas are tricks lowkey. Toronto bbl bandits target them but unfortunately many get lost in the game & end up getting used & abused 💀

Another sellout who’s put Jamaican Kafir culture over his people. Anyone seen 300? The hunchback Ephialtes sold out his countrymen’s attempt in defence of their Spartan homeland to the invading Persians. A tale that stands tall to this day as a constant reminder of the treacherous.

Trending