Toronto somalis get in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it that us somalis in Toronto are becoming the trash of the diaspora. Us guys are killing each other, selling drugs and knocking up adoons and somali women. The females are being passed around by every thug on the block...I have so many friends in Driftwood and Rexdale whole sisters had half Madow kids and they look miserable. We need to fix our problems

You're exposing it sxb. Certain folks on this forum will have your head for this.

f*ck peoples feelings. Bro shits real out here...my neighbors somali girlfriend has two half adoon kids. She smoke cigs all day and is so ratchet. It seems like every ghetto in Toronto has these types running around

According to Reer Canada on Sspot Yardies in Toronto dont come near Somali woman though

Lol they are full of shit. Somali women love yardies. Back in the days in uptop Driftwood when us somali boys couldnt defend ourselves, the somali women would run to these madows. Now you go to uptop and you see a somali woman sitting on the stope with her half Madow teen kid.

f*ck peoples feelings. Bro shits real out here...my neighbors somali girlfriend has two half adoon kids. She smoke cigs all day and is so ratchet. It seems like every ghetto in Toronto has these types running around
you cant save everyone bro....focus on yourself and your family. We live among these people and naturally when people live together they mix...thats only human nature. A lot of our youths look up to the black culture and imitate their ways. And they have high crime rate and high out of wedlock births. So thats what we will also get. How many somali kids want to be a rapper and talk and dress like them? You cant save someone who doesnt want to be saved

Lol they are full of shit. Somali women love yardies. Back in the days in uptop Driftwood when us somali boys couldnt defend ourselves, the somali women would run to these madows. Now you go to uptop and you see a somali woman sitting on the stope with her half Madow teen kid.

I can hear that effeminate british accent from these words. No Maryooley from Canada talks like this. :ulyin:

you cant save everyone bro....focus on yourself and your family. We live among these people and naturally when people live together they mix...thats only human nature. A lot of our youths look up to the black culture and imitate their ways. And they have high crime rate and high out of wedlock births. So thats what we will also get. How many somali kids want to be a rapper and talk and dress like them? You cant save someone who doesnt want to be saved

The men are worse they have no shame when it comes to zina. I remember when Mo-g had a hotel party and brought all the halal gang bros and somali girls..shit was like an orgy fest...all the mali brothers were just laughing like the great prophet was fiction

Lmao stop lying. No surprise Somali men are killing eachother and that gang shit (they do the same in London btw) but Somali women are not marrying Madows. I know people who live in those areas and it definitely would've spread out if it happened.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
The men are worse they have no shame when it comes to zina. I remember when Mo-g had a hotel party and brought all the halal gang bros and somali girls..shit was like an orgy fest...all the mali brothers were just laughing like the great prophet was fiction

I bet they let their madow mates such as smokey bang aswell mate what a shame for reer Canada

Hold this L reer Tdot

everywhere somali guys are worse bro. Atleast the girls are not locked up or dying early. These niggas are wasting their life on nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending