What Were Your Favourite Cartoons As A Kid??

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
Avatar is incredible, I can't believe I only watched it for the first time a year ago lol, other than Ben 10 you have some strange choices, never seen those cartoons bro
They’re from Cartoon Network. Ur 17 so i understand why u haven’t heard of them but people in their early to mid 20s probably watched them as kids.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
They’re from Cartoon Network. Ur 17 so i understand why u haven’t heard of them but people in their early to mid 20s probably watched them as kids.
I wanted to watch it as a kid but my mom said I couldn't because she said it had magic or somethin πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

Sa_Male

lloyd when he becomes the green ninja>>>
DEAD, sorry but your a noob πŸ˜”
hqdefault.jpg

Zane sacrifice will forever be remembered(that feels cringe lmao)

Ashraf

πŸŒŠπŸ«π’…π’”π’–π’‚ π’…π’˜π’π’π’—π’‡πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄πŸͺ½
Ben 10, Star Wars the clone wars, the amazing world of gumball, regular show, adventure time, victorious, Sam and cat, kickin it, Naruto, lab rats, Jessie , icarly, the thundermans, Sam and cat, suite life of Zack and Cody, the ultimate Spider-Man, spectacular Spider-Man, phineas and ferb, wizards of a waverly place, WWE. I grew up in the golden age of television, Nickelodeon, Disney channel, Cartoon Network were all bussin. I feel bad for the current iPad generation. When I go on the kids chnne they just play old episodes of what we had, nothing new.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
I didnt have a favourite show I just liked some stuff, Nickelodeon shows , Disney XD I have experience with cable it was alright. I didnt watch Cartoon Network but Man I use to be on their games website 24/7. I think I grew up more with flash games then tv honestly.

Then antenna I use to watch some pbs kids, but mostly Qubo I loved Qubo

I also like ninjago but I didnt really watch it as a young kid more older kid preteen age. @Sa_Male You missed out on a whole lot but dont really blame u I stopped watching it by season 14 or whatever season where coles actor passed away.

Sa_Male

I didnt have a favourite show I just liked some stuff, Nickelodeon shows , Disney XD I have experience with cable it was alright. I didnt watch Cartoon Network but Man I use to be on their games website 24/7. I think I grew up more with flash games then tv honestly.

Then antenna I use to watch some pbs kids, but mostly Qubo I loved Qubo

I also like ninjago but I didnt really watch it as a young kid more older kid preteen age. @Sa_Male You missed out on a whole lot but dont really blame u I stopped watching it by season 14 or whatever season where coles actor passed away.
Brav don't tell anyone but I'm almost up to date today....... Haven't watched the last season, this dragons rising crap.

Sa_Male

Ben 10, Star Wars the clone wars, the amazing world of gumball, regular show, adventure time, victorious, Sam and cat, kickin it, Naruto, lab rats, Jessie , icarly, the thundermans, Sam and cat, suite life of Zack and Cody, the ultimate Spider-Man, spectacular Spider-Man, phineas and ferb, wizards of a waverly place, WWE. I grew up in the golden age of television, Nickelodeon, Disney channel, Cartoon Network were all bussin. I feel bad for the current iPad generation. When I go on the kids chnne they just play old episodes of what we had, nothing new.
I forgot about phin and ferb, that shit was hilarious 24/7, every character was a gem, especially perry, candace, and Doofenshmirtz

Almost all Cartoon Network shows (RIP). Gumball, Adventure Time, The Regular Show, Almost Naked Animals, Teen Titans, Johnny Test, Kids Next Door, Ben 10, Total Drama Island, Gravity Falls, Rick and Morty, Phineas and Ferb.

I miss being a kid :jcoleno:

Sa_Male

Almost all Cartoon Network shows (RIP). Gumball, Adventure Time, The Regular Show, Almost Naked Animals, Teen Titans, Johnny Test, Kids Next Door, Ben 10, Total Drama Island, Gravity Falls, Rick and Morty, Phineas and Ferb.

I miss being a kid :jcoleno:
RICK AND MORTY? πŸ’€ πŸ’€ πŸ’€

Trending

Latest posts