Tough for these 2

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
💀💀💀
I just know that comment section is just filled with racist arabs.

Tbh if it was a madow man and somali woman there would also be racism.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
What demographic were chimping out in the comments before it got deleted cuz this could’ve been so many different groups 😂

Emir of Harar

Make Harar Great Again
Mashallah to the couple. May Allah protect them from evil eye. Humans are miserable and xenophobic. I wonder what the comments were like.
Posting yourself with your spouse on the Internet knowing well that there are some devious mortals out there isn't the brightest thing to do.

The evil eye will get to her unless Allah SWT decides otherwise

Posting yourself with your spouse on the Internet knowing well that there are some devious mortals out there isn't the brightest thing to do.

The evil eye will get to her unless Allah SWT decides otherwise
True muslim couples shouldn't post their love lives on platforms where evil prevails. Evil is real and can kill according to islam. Many people from the ummah will die from evil eye.

Arabs generally dont chimp out on the net, it’s such a broad group its like us somalis caring about the ”horner label” which we dont.
I get that but tbh I understand if arab men gets super salty since at the end of the day it's their counterpart. But what I find creepy is seeing maadow and cadaan men get triggered. Like wtf??

Your inviting bad energy posting your spouses on the net. A lot of people online have evil hearts and feel brave behind a screen

I remeber i used to work in retail and my co worker who’s indian saw an indian with a white girl and he got bitter and angry saying “why is she with him 🤬

This is why the queue for the female bathroom is so long, the daughters of Hawwa are doing anything but the deed itself.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Eyes Love GIF by TRT

This is some good hopecore. maybe just maybe looks isnt everything.