Tough for these 2

TikTok is full of trolls who are at least 17/18 years old and should not be taken seriously. It would have been better not to post it, however I applaud his taste :francis::denzelnigga:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Were the comments negative ?
nah I swiped two times to right then swiped down I didnt even bother checking or if I did I forgot because lets be real who really remembers tiktok videos let alone comments. This one only familiar becuase of the first picture really and the caption aswell. But since their off you can assume they were negative

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
not sure what happened but I saw the video today and the comments were okay. I can't lie the farax surprised me, he looks like a cunug
:dead:

I noticed that the demographics that are closest to Somali women in terms of friendships (which majority of the time are Muslim women from other ethnicities) are also the same groups most likely to be attracted to Somali men when they date out. It makes sense, as Somali women’s natural beauty and their status as female ambassadors of our community, culture, etiquette, and country, ends up conditioning their friends favourably towards us.

nah I swiped two times to right then swiped down I didnt even bother checking or if I did I forgot because lets be real who really remembers tiktok videos let alone comments. This one only familiar becuase of the first picture really and the caption aswell. But since their off you can assume they were negative

You think the same thing gonna happen to this couple ?
IMG_1273.png

Damn they turned off the comments too wtf is going on.

Trending

Latest posts