Tragic news coming out of Busia County Kenya.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
Economic uncertainty always results in xenophobia and ethnic based violence. It goes all the way back to Jewish pogroms during times of hardship in the medieval era.

It is absolutely heinous that innocent people always are targeted. Ignorance is displayed here in its full.

We need to deport all Bantus back to Cameron East Africa belongs to Cushites and Nilotes Bantus are violent it’s only a matter of time before they start eating us like they ate Pygmies

I'm friends with someone from Kenya(His Gadsan), his dad was telling us about his life in Kenya during the 80's, shit was wild.

Yeah Kenya has come a long, since the 80’s. You remember anything interesting to share with us?

Isnt that luo territory? how do we know this is a tribally motivated attack and not just a random act of looting/violence?

AUN for anyone the dead victims.

Kikuyus don’t live in Western Kenya,the attackers were luo

I Believe you guys are confusing luo with luhya, since they share similar sounding names and both occupy the far western parts of Kenya.

In the map below yoy can see that western province which is Luhya, Borders Uganda.
And it’s the main route used when travel from central Kenya where Nairobi is located.

Luo on the other hand only share a border with Tazania in Nyanza province.

6F9A17AB-D5F8-4C9A-BCC9-8439F9FC1F0E.jpeg

The two counties of Busia and Kakamega is where people are saying the attack took place. Btw the yellow county in the north Bungoma is an area Somali are investing heavily.
04C19D69-7ACE-4E68-983A-6084E9938137.jpeg

Here is why I think Kikuyu where behind this,
1.the attack was personal in nature some of our people were decapitated.

2. Luhyas are the second largest Bantu tribe in Kenya second to Kikuyus, but unlike them they are dirt poor and live in the most densely populated areas. Kikuyus could use them for proxy wars.

3. Months before this attack the biggest mouth piece of kikuyu said the following “ Kikuyus have 3 problems to deal with 1. Disunity, 2. Alcoholism 3. Somalis.

I had saved that video and few others were kikuyu were inciting ethnic hate against Somalis, by labeling their success as some kind of an invasion and a national
Security threat to Kenya.

Last night I went back to check on those videos, every single one was deleted. The timing is too good, a coincidence perhaps? I think not.

Also the director general of the national security agency of Kenya, Noordin Mohammed Haji is under attack by the deputy president of Kenya, a Kikuyu who wants to replace him with one of their own so they can spy on and attacks our community.

Last edited:
Yeah Kenya has come a long, since the 80’s. You remember anything interesting to share with us?

I Believe you guys are confusing luo with luhya, since they share similar sounding names and both occupy the far western parts of Kenya.

In the map below yoy can see that western province which is Luhya, Borders Uganda.
And it’s the main route used when travel from central Kenya where Nairobi is located.

Luo on the other hand only share a border with Tazania in Nyanza province.

View attachment 333793

The two counties of Busia and Kakamega is where people are saying the attack took place. Btw the yellow county in the north Bungoma is an area Somali are investing heavily.
View attachment 333794

Here is why I think Kikuyu where behind this,
1.the attack was personal in nature some of our people were decapitated.

2. Luhyas are the second largest Bantu tribe in Kenya second to Kikuyus, but unlike them they are dirt poor and live in the most densely populated areas. Kikuyus could use them for proxy wars.

3. Months before this attack the biggest mouth piece of kikuyu said the following “ Kikuyus have 3 problems to deal with 1. Disunity, 2. Alcoholism 3. Somalis.

I had saved that video and few others were kikuyu were inciting ethnic hate against Somalis, by labeling their success as some kind of an invasion and a national
Security threat to Kenya.

Last night I went back to check on those videos, every single one was deleted. The timing is too good, a coincidence perhaps? I think not.

Also the director general of the national security agency of Kenya, Noordin Mohammed Haji is under attack by the deputy president of Kenya, a Kikuyu who wants to replace him with one of their own so they can spy on and attacks our community.
You are right it’s the luhya who border Uganda but this attack looks isolated,since they are many Somali business on both sides of the border if the Kenyans wanted to attack they would do it and of the people who were killed there was some Kenyans

Quick update from people in the region:

There were 2 groups of Somalis travelling in 2 separate vans, when one of the vans made a wrong turn and got lost.

While lost they came upon a group of children in their early teens, and approached them for directions.

Upon contact the children ran as fast as they could to their parents who were working at the time with machetes.

It’s unclear whether they accused them of attempting to kidnap them.

When the parents along with the kids returned, they found the somalis still standing by the road looking around.

Without saying a word the parents went on the attack and we know the rest, a simple wrong turn and lack of communication caused this tragedy.

I stand corrected this was an Isolated incident.

Quick update from people in the region:

There were 2 groups of Somalis travelling in 2 separate vans, when one of the vans made a wrong turn and got lost.

While lost they came upon a group of children in their early teens, and approached them for directions.

Upon contact the children ran as fast as they could to their parents who were working at the time with machetes.

It’s unclear whether they accused them of attempting to kidnap them.

When the parents along with the kids returned, they found the somalis still standing by the road looking around.

Without saying a word the parents went on the attack and we know the rest, a simple wrong turn and lack of communication caused this tragedy.

I stand corrected this was an Isolated incident.
Oh my God. A simple lack of communication cause this tragedy? Looks like it can be dangerous living in Kenya without knowledge of Kiswahili.

Oh my God. A simple lack of communication cause this tragedy? Looks like it can be dangerous living in Kenya without knowledge of Kiswahili.

Majority of the victims were of the same family, about 5 people from Galguduud.

Probably never lived in Kenya much and were only transiting after securing their visas to Canada.

From what I was told, their plan was to fly to Canada within the week, but fate had other plans.

:jcoleno:

Last edited:

Trending