Trigger Warning, Weird Kink Content: Pakistani Woman 'Dominates' and Degrades Somali Man On TikTok

What Incredulous GIF by MOODMAN

Really, dudes are allowing themselves to be degraded like this? I hope these 'men' don't reproduce

Imagine watching videos of your baba doing this when he was a young 'man'

:susp:

Explain in detail 🤔
I knew this ugly fat Pakistani girl who had a weird issue with me in school, come to find out in college she would be all over Somali guys and when she saw me once, she had this stank face. There were another Pakistani girls who were sisters and they were so oddly fixated with Somalis; they were close with this Asian friend of mine and she would tell me all the ways they would shit talk Somalis, as if there culture isn’t fucked already.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
I knew this ugly fat Pakistani girl who had a weird issue with me in school, come to find out in college she would be all over Somali guys and when she saw me once, she had this stank face. There were another Pakistani girls who were sisters and they were so oddly fixated with Somalis; they were close with this Asian friend of mine and she would tell me all the ways they would shit talk Somalis, as if there culture isn’t fucked already.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've met three Timo Jelecs girls in my life time who without doubt fetishized Somali men. One even knew all the qabils and would say she was this Qabil because her Somali man was that tribe. She would also only date Somali men. I used to think she was awfully strange. Another one was also obsessed with one but was done dirty by a Farax. She was really miskeen as well. I didn't like that Faraxs were bringing their rabsho to a miskeen jilaac girl. I felt really sad for her. I find that timo Jelec girls tend to be more sensitive than Somali girls so at one point I was afraid she was going to loose her mind.

There is whole myth about Jillecs never marrying out. I've met three obsessed timo jelecs and two that were normal but happily married to a Somali.

It's these UK apes that mainly entertain them.

In the states it's only a certain type of ape that goes after these chicks. These guys are usually the super religious dudes that can't find a xalimo to settle down with.

The rest of the guys that marry out are usually with Ethiopians, Arabs, African Americans and Cadaans.
Facts it’s mainly UK guys in North America I rarely see it

I don't think there is anything wrong with getting with them. At least they're Muslim. It's better than North American Somali men who get with gaals.
Never said there’s anything wrong with it it’s just not that common over here like it is in UK when North American guys go for ajanabi Muslim a lot more go for an EA Muslim or middle eastern

Last edited:

Trending