Triggered and angry

Cursed people. Somalis are not Muslims. Not at all. They worship the God of their Qabil. Their Qabil is their religion and they're willing to die for it. These people are frauds and only Muslim by name. Islam came to end tribalism and the verses in the Quran are clear cut. No group of people have memorized the Quran more than Somalis yet to them it's empty words they fail to live by. Cursed nation destined for self destruction unless they renounce the false Gods of Qablism and return to the true essence of Islam which is unity and loving each other for the sake of Allah”

This is a quote from a reddit user and i just can’t fathom how idiotic one can be . Who are you to say ones not a Muslim and who’s not by Allah I feel just as mad as anyone but even my emotions wouldn’t drive me to say such things about other Muslims . Making takfir on other people and making such generalisations claiming that they’re not Muslim and that qabilism is our god.

Ibn `Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) said: The Messenger of Allah pbuh said, "When a person calls his brother (in Islam) a disbeliever, one of them will certainly deserve the title. If the addressee is so as he has asserted, the disbelief of the man is confirmed, but if it is untrue, then it will revert to him.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Last edited:
This is a commentary from the Hadith I’m not excusing what these men have done and they’ll answer to Allah but when they don’t have the traits of kaffir yet you so confidently say these things about them . May allah deal with them qabilist and may allah deal with those who make takfir as they wish .

The commentary of the Hadith :

Commentary: We learn from this Hadith that to call a Muslim a Kafir is strictly prohibited because if the one who has been called as such does not have the traits which makes him a Kafir, then the one who says it will be held Kafir.

I was about to agree with you for spitting bare facts and then you ruined it with the second paragraph talking about the dangers of takfir and shit.

First Half GIF

Cursed people. Somalis are not Muslims. Not at all. They worship the God of their Qabil. Their Qabil is their religion and they're willing to die for it. These people are frauds and only Muslim by name. Islam came to end tribalism and the verses in the Quran are clear cut. No group of people have memorized the Quran more than Somalis yet to them it's empty words they fail to live by. Cursed nation destined for self destruction unless they renounce the false Gods of Qablism and return to the true essence of Islam which is unity and loving each other for the sake of Allah”

This is a quote from a reddit user and i just can’t fathom how idiotic one can be . Who are you to say ones not a Muslim and who’s not by Allah I feel just as mad as anyone but even my emotions wouldn’t drive me to say such things about other Muslims . Making takfir on other people and making such generalisations claiming that they’re not Muslim and that qabilism is our god.

Ibn `Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) said: The Messenger of Allah pbuh said, "When a person calls his brother (in Islam) a disbeliever, one of them will certainly deserve the title. If the addressee is so as he has asserted, the disbelief of the man is confirmed, but if it is untrue, then it will revert to him.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
You just takfired a entire race, so you better repent of that.. Also every nation has qabils many Arabs including Saudi Arbaians/yemenis where killing each other other qabils for thousands of years even after Islam it continues.

You just takfired a entire race, so you better repent of that.. Also every nation has qabils many Arabs including Saudi Arbaians/yemenis where killing each other other qabils for thousands of years even after Islam it continues.

Lol did you even read the full post im quoting a reddit user .That person takfired and I’m quoting that’s the very reason I’m angry

Cursed people. Somalis are not Muslims. Not at all. They worship the God of their Qabil. Their Qabil is their religion and they're willing to die for it. These people are frauds and only Muslim by name. Islam came to end tribalism and the verses in the Quran are clear cut. No group of people have memorized the Quran more than Somalis yet to them it's empty words they fail to live by. Cursed nation destined for self destruction unless they renounce the false Gods of Qablism and return to the true essence of Islam which is unity and loving each other for the sake of Allah
That guy who made takfir on all somalis is now a gaal himself lmao what a retard

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Lol did you even read the full post im quoting a reddit user .That person takfired and I’m quoting that’s the very reason I’m angry

I thought the same thing at first! "wow he just takfired the entire Somali people"- then I realized "oh wait, he's just quoting some reddit user"

KinsiHilaac

Pretend there is a title here

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
It is because a muslim somali man will kill another somali muslim man because of their qabil, not taking into account he is killing another muslim. I am not muslim but I think they didnt mean to make takfir on anyone, she or he mainly exaggerated how much we prioritize qabiil.

Trending