Trump promises green cards for all graduates of colleges and community colleges

Juke

VIP
"... What I want to do and what I will do is, you graduate from a college, I think you should get automatically, as part of your diploma, a Green Card to be able to stay in this country."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
its smart tho but his voter base will chimp out. If i was president why on earth would i let the biggest and brightest leave. I would probably want more smart nigga's

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Indians don't really work low wage jobs here that often so they aren't taking jobs from most low income people.

We do have a shitload of international indian students at our universities. Indians are graduating American schools with engineering and IT degrees so the only people they're competing with are educated Cadaans and POC.

I've seen a few Cadaans say some racist shit about indians in the I.T industry. I even met a nigga from Nepal tell me he was worried about getting discriminated against in the hiring process because of Indian managers :mjkkk: .

The trades are safe so you won't really have to worry about Indian competition.

Indians don't really work low wage jobs here that often so they aren't taking jobs from most low income people.

We do have a shitload of international indian students at our universities. Indians are graduating American schools with engineering and IT degrees so the only people they're competing with are educated Cadaans and POC.

I've seen a few Cadaans say some racist shit about indians in the I.T industry. I even met a nigga from Nepal tell me he was worried about getting discriminated against in the hiring process because of Indian managers :mjkkk: .

The trades are safe so you won't really have to worry about Indian competition.
America is big enough where there’s 1 or 2 million more Indians won’t collapse the country like Canada

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
"... What I want to do and what I will do is, you graduate from a college, I think you should get automatically, as part of your diploma, a Green Card to be able to stay in this country."

White trump supporters don’t want noone white in America they want the Vikings from Norway and Denmark 😂 they believe diversity is white genocide 😂 they rather have the illiterate Mexican no English than the smart pajeets from india they already running majority motels and gas station in America
IMG_7374.jpeg

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts